Thursday, May 12, 2005

again a similar day

i don't know why, but it has kind of become a ruotine that i miss out one day of my writing. If one views my blog then he would say that " He is an alternate Blog writer". But really can't help it out. Again that creepy NGO stuff.

Ah !!! but the thing that is more creepy are the "Do The BOOGIE WOOGIE " delhi buses (i told u earlier its my first encounter). They make u twist to and fro without any music. The worst nigtmare, is the way they stop them. I mean how can a normal individual handle this instantaneous Acceleration & Deceleration stuff. I wonder the one who face such stiffness daily haven't yet come out with some new theory on Acceleration & Deceleration (NO NEWTON : I guess ;) . ]

Had a chat with mohit. Quite an interesting guy he always is. U hardly find such people around.

Rest wht ? Nothing special. There has never been anything special during these last 4 days. Just experiencing how i would spend the next 30 - 35 years of my life. Sitting around from 9 - 5 with none other than this jack ass P4 . But can't help it thats part of life.

Day before yesterdays evening was a nice one. Had a chat with my cousin brother. U Know this teen chat specially between boys ( don't thing any thing shabby). Got to know some of his secrets. His feelings abt a girl ..................... (Its secret). Quite a cool chap he is.

Nothing special done last evening, just hanging out with cousins.

So thats it for today and last to evenings.
Hope something interesting happens in the near future.
Time to leave the NGO office now.

Ah ! again that Creepy little Boogie Woogie Bus i have to catch. I have to pay to get crushed : How lucky i am !

Ok bye
see u later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home