Monday, June 27, 2005

Clubbing ...

Got to know some friends went to club. LUCKY DUDES !! I have always wished to but never went actually. And by telling me all the fun they had, they have made me sick. Sick of desperation. Rather CLUB DESPERATION. Long time i have not moved my feets. Willing to do that. Any one PARTYING ?? U can send me an invitation or post a comment on my blog or u can IM me at my Yahoo Id . It would be so kind of u !!


So Buttered my friend a lot. Actually they went with some GERMANS (RAMDAYALS) working in their NGO & thus they got a free entry. And thats WOW !! So i made him ready to talk to them again & this time do take me as well. How excited & illusioned i m i cannot explain. Yapppeeeeeee wanna go to CLUB. What if i have to tell a lie to my LG's for a NIGHTs hangout.

God plz Let the Germans go to club & me too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Oh wow! ur pals sure are lucky! i'd like to go clubbing sometime too! but i can only go during daytime...and thts nothin compared to the fun one can have at night!! if only delhi was safer...!!
Had a blast when i ws in pune...god man pune's nightlife ROCKS!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger random_rambler said...

wtf dude?? german guys/gals??? do german guys get free entry.. please tell me its not so!!! anyway i dont appreciate the fact that girls get free entry either.. this society really sux!!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

well well
party time is it??
cant be left behind
so dude whenever u go do call me

9:15 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@mirage : ya i have heard punes nite life is really cool. I have never enjoyed nite life, may be this time.

@random_rambler : Ya german guys. They work in Prayas. Some of my batch mates r workin there, so they ask them to come to clubs & all.

@ dhruv : Ya dude. definitely.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home