Monday, June 13, 2005

Weird life

Life has really become weird these days. I have really screwed up myself & my studies. At a time when people r studyin out of there skins, i m trying to have fun on messenger or rediff or orkut or some other internet crap. That zeal of studying nights & days have never been there. My inner self (very brazen) has always been in look of holidays, as they mean all time for fun.

Its not that i m not in to studying. Or i hate touching the books. I do have aims in life but not that zeal. my lifes like a snails walk. Pathetically slow & unhappening. For the unknowns i m presently in 2 nd year of my dual degree course ( IT + Management). After 1 year i will have to choose my way, either to become a techno freak ( They call it TECHNOCRAT) or to become a manager.

The ghosts of confusion have already anchored there ships in my mind. Oh god !!!! presently i m no good then a confused weirdo. Sometimes i feel of not becoming a coding geek, & its then that my inner voice shouts : " Yes buddy, u have those qualities in u, to become the greatest manager. Who the hell is Arindham ???? You were born to be a manager. Its already written in the books of lord brahma ".

But when i hear about people studying in states universities, i feel like catching a plane. Thats when i feel i was born to be a reasearcher. And than it shouts "Dude, there's an Einstein hidden in some part of u ". And the very fasination of visiting states (or any place except india) boosts up the thought.

And as of this it leads me nowhere. Neither do i fly nor i m on the ground. Its like i m inbetween the two. Totally imbalanced, really confused.

But its always that u have to take ur own decisions. And i m sure i will take one. i have to. Don't know whether i will fall on the ground or will be lost in the outer space. But i will get somewhere ??

So, is it like that i m regreting my not studying ?? Definitely not. Its the student part of me whoes hungry to find his space in the very obnoxious & all chalanging corporate world. But then why am i talking so weird ??

Its because nothin exciting is happening in my life. Even i dont know what excitement i want for myself, but still something is there thats not letting me be pleased. Still trying to be a happy go, least in tension creature , as my friends know me.

Lets see where does this life takes me.........

4 Comments:

Blogger Gunjan said...

hey nice blog...

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,cool blog buddy.... and do all students go thru this??i can just say hang in there,and things will set themselves right,but if it were on me,i wouldnt do nothin.or as morpheus of matrix says..... free your mind.:)

9:31 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

all i can say is tht u r nt alone mate
everyone of us is goin through the same phase
some may be studyin but no one is clear where is takin them

n knowin u as a person i know whatever u do ull do it the best

12:06 AM  
Blogger Art said...

its strange but true... everyone feels this way some point or the other... I feel like this even now... so u r not alone buddy :)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home