Monday, June 13, 2005

My Very Own PP's

Since long i had nothin to write. One can continue writing if he has a certain series of events going on in his life. Its not that my life has come to a halt, but its like nothin interesting is happening, & even if it is, its not worth sharing.

But still to continue writing, & to save my blog from boredom, i m putting up some PP's : Poor poems. Some composed by me, i don know why, may be because i read some good poems on other blogs or somewhere else & tried to test my poetic self. But all in vain. If u will read it u will conclude that its not better than a paragraph. So here they r :

Caution :::: If u don't like the PP's plz do not sympathise, or cry over the future of literature or my poetic self.

1. This Girl

I like this girl
I can feel the way she writes : her thoughts, feelings & dreams
I can feel the way she hides : her emotions, love & beliefs
I can feel the way she rides : her desires, needs & deeds
I can feel the way she likes : her friends, family & some geeks
I can feel the way she hates : her stupidity, silliness & mistakes (
Though i love them)

I can feel the way she loves : her world & herself.

May be one day i could meet her
And make her feel what i feel................


May be next one would be better ;) .

2 Comments:

Blogger pooza said...

Hi Anuj

You have blog rolled me ! How sweet of you !

I have blog rolled u too :)

take care

4:33 AM  
Blogger Art said...

this was sweet :)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home