Friday, June 24, 2005

SHE is what i want to make ME

SHE exists but not with me. She lives but not for me. She smiles but not seeing me. She is someone but not me...........


She is in my words
One who drives my thoughts
One who persuades my feelings
She is what i havent got

She is in my dreams
One who could be my strength
One who has been my weakness
She is what i strive for

She is in my reasons
One who forces me to live
One who never lets me quit
she is what i always wish for

She is in my destiny
One question i have asking for
One answer i have been finding
She is what i would always adore

--------------------------------------------------
SHE is what i want to make my inspiration, my weakness, my strength, my dream, my life. SHE is what i want to make ME(ofcourse, it signifies mine).

PS : SHE is a secret. So plz. dont ask :P

9 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

She's also lucky...!! ;)

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem.someone's in love...... ???

12:00 AM  
Blogger Gunjan said...

too cool.

4:00 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

boy oh boy
does love make a man poet or what

superb dude
and yes why keep the secret frm ur frnds

9:12 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@mirage : YA she is. But she doesnt know that. And more importantly i m unlucky, being unable to let her know that.

@Hit : I dont know. I u call it love. Then yes.

@gunjan : Long time hmmmm. No posts , no comments. Where have u been.

@dhruv : Dude, definitely, if time permits i will let u know :P

10:18 PM  
Blogger milo said...

u knw smthin??
u hav 'she'i mean physically u knw she exists..
ur poem defines lotta my thoughts...
i live fr 'him'.. but really dnt knw whether he exists or nt..whether evr m i gonna find him or nt...lol
u so incomplete widout love;-)

11:29 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@milo : ya she does exist physically thats why she is a secret. But she unaware of my feelings.

9:51 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ messy bubbles : Hmmmm, now i will have to think.......

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Anuj.... tell her....

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home