Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Enamoured

One more poem for my SHE. I know she is not reading it, i know she dont know my feelings, and i know i may never even see her again. but she will always be there. Right besides me (though not physically), there in my thoughts, there in my dreams, there in my aspirations & there in my deeds..........


I feel like writing poems
I feel like thinking (abt her)
I feel like making a wish (for her)
I fell like getting the stars that r twinkling
Am i feeling Enamoured ??

I dream of me being with her
I dream of making her laugh (rather smile)
I dream of sitting next to her
I dream of being her better half
Am i dreaming to be Enamored ??

I wish to smell her feelings
I wish to hold her in arms
I wish to give her everything
i wish her not to be far
Am i wishing to be Enamoured ??

I crave for her love
I crave to hold her hand
I crave to walk by the sea side (with her)
I crave to sit with her on sand
Am i craving to be Enamoured ??

She means the world to me
Her love means a life
Her feelings make my soul
She is the one I like

Making her mine is all i desire
All i need is to lite up my fire
But whatever destiny does with us
I will always have my feelings for her

So, yes I am Enamoured
Enamoured with HER.

8 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

somebody is deeply in love........
buddy tell her what u feel before it gets too late
if u cant say tell her to visit ur blog..
if she is intelligent enough she'll automatically understand

hope u tell her soon
n if not tell me her name ill talk to her ;-)

3:22 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@dhruv: dude !! Cant tell u the story. There have been dramatic events & i have lost them all. I m still trying but all in vain. only god knows waht will happen. UUggghhh !! god has never been Kind .

3:30 AM  
Blogger PV said...

so posts on love coming ... good dude ... :) but why r u so pessimistic ... life is too long and world too small ... never loose hopes and in the mean time kudos for good post :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

yes you are. you are swimming in desire :) very sweet. she should read these beautiful thoughts of yours, maybe send them in an email or card?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Just tell her man!! if u make her read this she'll definitely fall for u!! All the best! ;)

4:51 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@pawan : yes life ha to go on & me too.

@lorena : I cannot really tell u pathetic this stuff has become. I dont even have an email :(. Neways thanx for the visit. U have been kind & given suggestion as a true friend. Hope to have more frm u.

@Mirage : If it was possible i definitely would have. But there seems to be no way :( .

1:55 AM  
Blogger milo said...

ur situation reminds me of a very close frnd..
evn hes suffering n feels d same as u do..
we both cry fr her n wish she cld understand..bt hes tried evrything..nothings wrkin out//
but u knw!! u never knw wat lies ahead? i always tell him..may b shes d one in store or may b smthin better awaits,,
pls dnt spoil wat u hav rt nw..if she is all wat u want, thr r ppl who cant see u dis way!! i really cn understand wat u r gng through..jes tc:-)

3:59 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ milo : thanks dear. Ya i know i should tell her. I want to but things r happening so dramatically tht i m not able to do it.

@messy bubbles : Thanx for visting & keep doin it. And as far as telling her is concerned, things r not in my hand, if they were, i would have ben happier. Thanks for being a friend.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home