Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Teachers VS soldiers

Well today i have two posts to write on. But i think i should sum it up in a single post only. Well the first one is :

Teachers VS soldiers :

Yesterday as i reached my Lg's home, which eventually now i have started considering as my own :p , i heard some very load voice coming from up above. From the terrace. It sounded as if somebody was giving some lecture. OR may be i feared that some politician has creeped in somehow !! So my very inquisitive self made me more inquisitive & dragged me upstairs. AHHH !! There was no politician around, neither was any lecture going on. ALL was safe. Then who the hell was shouting ?? Well it was a so called discussion goin on between my cousin brother & a human being who came here from my chachi's GAON(village).

Well !! Discusion that to with my cousin brother. How stupid !! No, its not that he is a geek & he has nothing to say, but its like he has lots to say other than the topic. Quite LITERALLY a WEIRDO. First he will ask u to have a discussion on some very weird topic (My God !! once in some marriage he asked me WHY DO GIRLS HAVE SOFTER HANDS THEN US ???? How the hell am i supposed to know that dude !!!! & the story of such weird questions is endless.............& if he starts on SEX then even GOD cannot save me.....).

And the topic they were discussing on was weirder. NO Exceptions !!!! ( My cousin was there). Are teachers more important or soldiers. Rather to be more weird (i mean precise) it was :

Without what Can this country run : teachers or soldiers ??

And not to my surprise my cousin was : This coutry doesnt need a soldier ?? Asshole simple for u to say standing on this terrace. I should have told him go and read DHRUV's post ARMY.

As the topic so the discussion, not any less weird. One would say we can survive without teachers, because in this country we have people who dont get one in their lifetime. And the other would say we dont need soldiers because..............( some kind of argument was given which even i didnt understood). Sometimes its fun to stand apart & listen to all possible wierd arguments. And my cousin is really at the height of it.

I mean even if u succeed to escape few geeky arguments by being very clever, he would give u examples of such kind which one would never expect. ( i mean what the hell has an example of hospital to do something with LOVE......very obnoxious). Or may be he is above my level of normality. Dont know what he wants to say. All he has got is Wierd arguments, more weird Examples to support them & above all loads of OVER CONFIDENCE to boost him up.

Didnt knew when the discussion ended but i felt like escaping was a better option. And i did. I guess this one is enough no need of the second post. See ya tommorow friends.

PS : The post has not been written as a statement of criticism for my cousin brother (though it sounds so). I love him very much. And he is a DUDE.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is said that a dumb mind and a sharp tongue are usually found in the same head. what say???

5:27 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

best part as u writely said in such cases is to stand back and laugh at the nonsense going on

9:20 PM  
Blogger PV said...

agreed with Dhruv. I have also noticed that such useless and funny discussions are hobby of many chaps ... u know these are a good passtime :)) .... lol ... nyways ... it was funny :)

9:33 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ i take no logic : Ya thats true. Neways thanx for visiting. And keep doin it.

@ dhruv : ya at times its fun to analyse people.

@ pawan : Ya a good time pass.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

ahem...u were right...ur cousin does talk abt very...unusual stuff! sorry! bt seriously why wud anyone want to choose b/w teachers and soldiers...theyre both very diff and equally imp in their respective fields. we can't do without either of them!

12:45 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@mirage : YA we dont have a coice. We ought to have both of them. My god, what if we had a choice between politicians & Yamraj : Which would have been a better option ??

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home