Monday, November 07, 2005

finally i have been tagged !!

Two gorgeous, bubbly and very mysterious girls tagged me [ hey manleen .. hey megha wht do i get for this praise haan :) ]

I always wanted to get tagged .. but now tht i m trying to write .. things seeem to freeze around me. Its cold out here.

Milo taged me first. SOunds difficult .. 20 things about me .. do i knw myself tht much. Lets try ..

1. Extremely lazy .. i hav always believed in tomorrow [ i hate it though ]

2. A bit particular abt being messy .. things around me could be messy .. but me .. naaaaah .... so i love being neat, clean & a bit sophisticated.

3. Intrigued as usual abt lots of things .... almost everything around me .. wish to knw things tht revolve around me

4. Its music tht drives me .. nevr imagined a world without it .. And dont even wish to imagine. Somehow it completes the missing part of mine.

5. Girls .. i think they r the best creation of GOD .. not becuase they r d opposite sex .. and not because they induce some hormonal feelings .. just because we boys cannot survive without them .. in different roles .. a mom .. a sis .. a mysterious friend .. and as an acquaintance they r a part of our lifes.

6. crazy about english movies .. it wasnt so tht i was born watchin a hollywood boxofice hit .. i started it just years back .. but they hav influenced me a lot. Favourite movie .. SWEET NOVEMBER .

7. When i look down upon my life .. it seems to be a bit pathetic .. but it was cool in its own way .. as i have grown i have learned a lot .. grown as an individual .... and have made some very loveable friends

8. I m a bit fashionable. NOt at those dayz when mom used to stuff me up into wollen sweaters & all . BUt now tht i no more adore them .. i have become a bit fashionable .. and i just hate it when they say FASHION IS ALL ABT BEING COMFORTABLE IN WHAT U WEAR .... thts bullshit ..

9. love my mom .. papa .. and the two [very humorous & interesting ] brothers. Family is what i cannot part frm. The most important part of my life.

10. Learned to waste time .. and yes hav mastered it .. more than dhruv .. and anybdy else in my wing. ORKUT has been developed for people like me only ;)

11. Love to listen to others .. specially there problems .... since last 1 year i have come across some very interesting people have heard there problems & tried to provide a solution .. though i havent ever found solutions to mine

12. At times i can be very pathetic .... specially when i m sad & pain takes over me.

13. Easily influenced by others [ BAD i knw it .. but hey i m learning ]. ANd i do trust people very easily. So i m kindof an open book to most of my friends.

14. Though quite open .. yet i m very shy .. if i dont knw u .. never expect tht i will approach u first .. sorry thts not gonna happen.

15. love babies . Those young & mishievious kids & their very innocent acts .... though they can be headache at times .. but its worth it.

16. My friends r my life .. they make my life move swiftly & with fun .. cant imagine a life without family & friends.

17. Always in search of tht special one. I have always believed tht GOD has made a special one for every individual .. all he forgot was to make it sure tht the two meet. SO only some lucky people manage to find her .. and knowing tht i m not tht like .. all i can do is search. Hope i find her shortly & quickly.

18. love this blog stuff. THe only creative stuff in life.

19. I m crazy abt travelling [ though havent been to many places ] .. but wish to see most parts of d world. THings r beautiful out there.

20. ANd finally i am a dancing freak. Once on the dance floor .. my feets dont stop till they throw me out .. so anyone throwing a party do keep me in mind.

PHEW .... there r things tht seem simple but turn out to be noncracking nuts ..

ANd now for Mirage ....

I. 7 things i want to do before i die:
1. live !!
2. write a book
3. be a bit knowledgeable
4. hear : " I love u " from a girl
5. find the right girl ..MArry .. have children .. and fun ofcourse
6. learn photography
7. visit lots of places on mother earth

II. 7 things i can do:

1. talk .. talk .. talk .. whtelse do u need
2. dance...quite a sort of!
3. waste time .. almost all of it
4. think [ not sure actually ]
5. eat .. most of the gud things
6. love .. just try & u wont be dissapointed
7. trust u .. thts the best i can do .. its up to u .. ditch me or not ..ur choice

III. 7 things i say the most:

1. u knw what ..
2. bullshit
3. pagal hai kya
4. hmmmmmmmmm
6. Shit !!!!!
7. kya yaar !! [ in a dull & pathetic way ]

IV. 7 things i cant do:

1. Study !!
2. be someone i'm not
3. stop eating .. loving people around
4. live without music
5. have dirty feet [ uggggggghhhhhhh get off me ]
6. cant make conversation gor long long ours .. i nevr understood why dont people talk sensible alwayz
7. cant look eye to eye [ i m learning though ]

V. 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. innocent face
2. eyes
3. hairs
4. honesty
5. confidence
6. voice
7. how dumb she is [ lol ]

VI. 7 Celebrity crushes: [ hey i read it wrong ... so chnges r there ]

1. kate winslet [ very beautiful ]
2. Tom Cruise [ hes worth it ]
3. Keanu Reeves [ its all bcause of sweet nov .... so let it be .. CHARLIZE THERON]
4. Abhishek Bachhan & hrithik roshan [ MANDI MOORE ]
5./* ricky martin [ ofcourse not for his songs ] */ [ avril lavigne ]
6. natasha [ cute face ]
7. Ganesh Hegde - 'G' [ dancing sensation ] ..... [ kareeena kapoor .. all bcause of KYUN KI .. she looked gorgeous ]

VII. 7 people i want to tag:
1. johney
2. shveta [luke ]
3. Triple six
4. taru [phoenix]
5. anand
6. rennie
7. xtremely_insane

finally done with it. hmm good .. wasnt it ??

10 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Lolz...
kya funny post hai!

First part achha hai, got to know more about u..achha hai u didnt tag me for the first one...woh mere bas ki nahi hai...

1.Girls .. i think they r the best creation of GOD
:D
mysterious friend
Ahem!

2.cant make conversation gor long long ours .. i nevr understood why dont people talk sensible alwayz
I wis we get to talk ome day for looong....u wont even realise and u'd be able to spea hours of all sorts of sense plus rubbish with me. trust me, I'm good at it.

3.how dumb she is
Lol=))

4. You have crushes on mostly male celebrities....huh!
arent there any females around!
crushes on men1
lol

5. finally, i will complete the tag, soon...bbye

11:51 PM  
Blogger johney said...

Nice! I know more about you then you know yourself now.

Umm. about the people you want to tag thing, you were not really tagging us were you. You just want to tag us but was not actually tagging us. I think it was that.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Hmm that was fast!!

Hey we hv quite a lot in common!

Oh btw u have "crushes" on abhishek bachhan, ricky martin, keanu reeves...?!!!!

2:58 AM  
Blogger MM said...

nice meeting u anuj

3:59 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

anuj n girls--cant keep them away can u?? lol

i hope u just meet ur miss right as soon as possible

n buddy u cant talk for long hrs..
abe bakar kaun karta hai or tere bina to woh hi nahi pati..kisi se bhi pooch le

4:54 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ taru :: hey the comments was more funny. I made melaugh. well i dont hav crushes on male celebrities .. actually the female celebrities have replacements every single time .... presently its kareena .. She looked pretty in KYUN KI .

ANd yes we will talk sometime forsure .. long .. long ..

ANd hey i dont have crushes on men .. actually i didnt read the ques clearly .. i thought it was abt the celebrities u like .. god how bad of me ...

7:33 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ johney :: u might be right .. u have told me a lot of times .. wht scorpions r really abt .. how they r .. and things like tht .... and i dont knw a thing abt scorpions .. only one thing tht people r really scared of them :)

And its real hard to knw thyself .. i wud say the more u try to knw urself the more confused u get

7:37 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mirage :: lol we do hav things in common .. cause i pasted ur post here & then edited it .. ha ha ha ...... but yups we do hav things in common ..

ANd hey why is everyone teasing me .. i dont have male crushes .... ii read the ques wrong ....i thing i need to change it .

@ manjari :: even i did .. i read urs as well .

@ dhruv :: ya buddy cant resist them .. and hey i wasnt talkin abt bakar dear .. it was this thing .. like bf's talk to their gf's 12 hrs continous .. i mean wht do they talk abt .. family planning i guess ;)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag. I always wanted to get tagged. This is my first chance. But now, all of a sudden, this task is looking very tough..

Got to know a lot of interesting things about you after reading this...very cool.

ORKUT has been developed for people like me only ;)

He he....very true. I guess the same is true for me. Even I love wasting time on Orkut.

...and yes, I also agree with Taru, why is it that most of your celebrity crushes are MEN... ;)

how dumb she is [ lol ]

love this blog stuff. THe only creative stuff in life.

Me too
[Intelligent guy...very intelligent]

9:35 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ andy :: hey come on man ..... i m not crazy abt MEN CELEBRITIES ... iread the question damn wrong .. these things happpen when u do a mere copy paste .. and then edit .. so u hardly read the question.

ANd ya thts the only creative stuff in life .

i do like DUMB girls . they r sweeet & innocent in the extent of their dumbness :)

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home