Thursday, October 13, 2005

home .....

hmm i m back. Added few more pounds to my very STOUT body. This time it was quite a long holiday .. and as i write this, i feel as if i m quite new to this keyboard. Its been days i touched it .... adored it with beautiful thoughts in mind. But this time the visit to home was highly boring [ though this wont discourage my attachment to the place where i once dwelled ... and the place which still smells of my sweat & which is still dirty by my muddy feet .. though shoes have taken over].

So i said the visit was very boring. And mom as always knew it [ how cud these women read ur mind ] .... so she was kind of sad with me. Even the only timepass at home .. TV .. wasnt good enough. How can one appreciate some bull**** remixes when the minds not at peace & the hearts not gay.

well so the dayzz passed by .... and the only thing the family cud find fun in was RAMAYANA. It was being shown on a local channel. Though it was 102 nd time we were watching it .... but to my father it was as interesting as it was the very first time. And thus we saw it all ...... the graphical ARROWS ... BHRAHMASTRA .. and all ..

They [star movies] showed TITANIC yesterday .. but .. RAVANA was mightier i guess .. so RAMAYANA continued .... well i just wonder do we really learn anything frm it .. if i call my elder bro by his name .. a mere RAMAYANA [tht to a mere series on TV] wont change my mind. For sheakspeare there was nothing in name .. but for me its all in ur name .. its ur identity .. the identity given to u by the one who chose u to take birth .. the one who sowed the seed ..

I desperately wanted to go to DANDIA .. but my family not being tht sociable hardly has any contacts .. so i got no passes and may be thts wht worked me to boredom. And to add to my frustration i watched its LIVE telecast on tv .... ha ha ha ha !!

While comin back I just landed in to the auto [ they call it TEMPO in my city ] with a huge bag .. all full ofcourse .. And as i struggled for a seat among the people already inside .. the kid in front of me stared .... the same way as i used to stare people with bags & baggages when i was a kid .. and all i cud say to him n my thoughts was :: " Hey come on !! i m a KID too .. just tht i have grown up a bit & mistakenly joined a college .. so now i need to carry bags ... and theres clothes only .. no chocolates dear."

So it was not something like a holiday fun ... but its always painful to depart .. to see those dull faces of my parents waving me good bye. But dont worry DIpaWALIS near na .... ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

welcome back...last year when we went to watch garba, we were so facinated by it , thousands of people in colourful clothes performing together was a great site...we decided next year we will also perform...learnt a few steps from my gujju friends...n this time we danced away the night...altogether an unforgettable experience...

6:18 AM  
Blogger Kiran Raj said...

well..u r perfectly true anuj..
name is the only thing we own completely..other things jus come n go by the way..
the things we try to own become close to our heart n other things jus fade away into void..

a deep thinkin might refine my words..
nyway nice blog..

10:55 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mary morgan :: f*** u again . Why dont u just push off.

@ manjari :: hmm must have been fun haan. u 2 make a good couple .. and tht makes me happier.

@ luke :: the colleges in gwalior .. and even hells better i guess. Kanpur is much much better.

@ kiran :: thanks mitr. yups the option is all ours .. wht to keep close to our heart & wht to let fade.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home