Sunday, October 02, 2005

?? ...... ??



One fine day (yesterday to be very precise) .... i woke up late .. and i cannot admit here how badly i hate sleeping .... i feel its a mere wastage of time .. though while awake .. i do nothing better then wasting precious moments of an important phase of my life. Will i regret this ever ??

And all the damn MINd comes up with r questions .. one after the other ..... or is it the HEART thts throwing those questions at the MIND .... ugggghh its a dirty game the two of them play & leave me confused & in distress. neways here r few of the questions tht demanded answers ...... but who cares ...

hauNting queStions :::::

1. Why do I like my rooms door closed & locked ?
2. Why do I loVe being alone though I have a nice roomie ?
3. Why do I wish to write though I know its pathetic ?
4. Why do I listen to others fears & pains though I myself am weak ?
5. Why do I long for loVe though I have so much of it around me ?
6. Why am I not serious abt certain things tht govern my life ?
7. Why do I wish for more friends though I have many ?
8. Why dont I take initiatives though I wish to be on top ?
9. Rather Why do I wish to be on top ?
10. Why am I not so knowledgeable ?
11. Why do I feel my lifes pathetic though I know GOD has been kind to me ?
12. Why Why Why ...... Why this goddamn Why ?

13. Why do I wish to close my eyes when I know there things I need to face ?
14. Why am I such a DESPO ?
15. Why havent I realised any of my dreams till date ?
16. Why am I so aimless & confused ?
17. Why do I love wasting time though I know it wont come back ?
18. Why the hell did I got drunk though it was the first & the last time ?
19. Why doesnt happiness stays forever ?
20. Why are guys GAY ... though I dont object LESBIANS ?
21. Why do I ask such obnoxious questions as well ?
22. Why have I taken birth .... any purpose .... naaaah I dont think sooo ?
23. Why do I wish to hide the pain & show tht FAKED smiling face ?
24. Rather Is there any pain actually .... or its an illusion ?
25. Why dont I feel like working hard ? [ A bad question ]
26. And why the hell these questions have no answers ????????
27. Rather Why such questions ??????

I knw even if there r any answers they wud be more HAUNTING !!!!




PS :::: Today I m in good moood. So plzzz dont conclude tht I was sad or something .... yups the mood was fluctuating yesterday .... its was kind of obnoxious !! And forsure there r hell lot more questions tht I wont write here ??

3 Comments:

Blogger radiohead said...

@ luke :: answers .. if there were any then there wudnt have been questions. A confused mind is worse then a lame one . And .. lol .. i have nevr tasted victory .. so no regrets here as well .

7:36 AM  
Blogger johney said...

I wish I could give you those answers which you truly seek. But it not my purpose to give. Consult Reason and she will answer you all your questions with a warm heart. She will tell you all you need to know.

Sleeping is not a waste of time, it is indeed a good usage of time. It gives us a chance to dream, which we often forget to do when we are awake.

9:49 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ johney :: nice thought abt this dream stuff .. ya thts true .. but these days i rarely have dreams & even i if i have them ... they r quite haunting.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home