Thursday, September 15, 2005

eNough !!

.



I know all you out there would have been scratching ur head out whenever u visited this blog. This " mAd iN loVe gEEk " has nothing else to write then his boring loVe poems ..... some times waiting ....sometimes crying .... most of the times behaving like a kId who didnt got his chocolatEs tht he always expected to get. But folks thts the way it is.

Umm but things shouldnt go this way .... if not for me then may be for u ( Aint i conSiderate ?? ).

Well u must be wondering ... did someone hit something on his head .. how come this change .... well read a few articles on happiness & then few enlightening posts on other blogs. ( But will this bring a change .... hahahaha .. a deVils laugh )

But its not tht i have always been the " Rotadu " types. I have been happy .... rather one of the most lively personality among friends ( Hey !! anuj .. was tht a jokE ?? ). But then this bUg called loVe .... grrr .. if it bites u .... either u r on the other side of the river .... happy & satisfied ........ or u drown !!

Well have i drowned or not would be a bad question to ask at this point of time !! But yes certainly there r things tht r not very pleasing but then if some of u have watched tht movie called " MOHABBATEIN " ...... srk says ::::

" When i fell in loVe .... i never demanded tht sHe would also fell in loVe with me .... Love signifies only to give .. not to expect returns .... its foundation is not kept on the promise of Equality of Returns "

( lol ... Somewht like tht ) .
So same here. But then i m a normal human being ..... i do have expectations. Expectations tht i feel when fulfilled, would make me happy. And its all so natural to expect.

I may have written these poems here so tht if anytime by LUCK ( grrrr ) she passes by this blog ...... sHe gets to knw abt someone who misses hEr .. someone who cares .... and that tht someone is me :: Anuj . But then should i expect .... dont knw.

And this very fact of not knowing ...... huRts !!

And then the fact tht sHe doesnt recognise me .... no repLies .... my increased desperation ( grr .. i hate it ) .... And being helpless ..... it all so hurTs ..
But then one of my friends once told me tht we r here on this planet to bear the pain . TO vitness agony & accept it as a teSt .... we r here to sUffer .. But wht r the benefits ........ a stupid HEAVEN ( Ughh .... let me go to hEll ).

So u see the pain is there & it will be there .... more poems will be coming .. more crying ........ amd may be a long wait.

Today u dont recognise me
Cause i have behaved like a fOOl
But tomorrow you may regret
Cause u will be the reason for me goin inSane !!

Today you may not fall for me
Cause I have never confessed
But tomorrow you may long
For the same loVe that made me Obssesed !!

All i have to say is
I wont be a fOOL
I wont go insaNe
If ur there to hear to my pain !!

i loVe u !!


PS :: I wont give up .... lol !!

1 Comments:

Blogger johney said...

We know..er atleast I know, a bit about what you are going through. It is called love-struck. Once I read a beautiful line, which was written on a beautiful poster with a butterfly in it. The line read," If you love something, set it free. If it returns to you, it belongs to you. If it does not, it never was."
So my dear friend, if the girl does not come back to you, then you do not deserve her, you deserve someone better, and god willing, you will find someone better.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home