Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Party Sharty !!

Hey hi Blog !! Long time no post. I was busy with my new blog ......but still nobody read it ..... go DUDES !!

This evening had a very nice party to welcome the new comers in the college ..... well the only good part abt it was I GOT TO DANCE !! I love doin that ..... i mean i m not that good a dancer ..... DANCE as if NO Ones WATCHING !!!!

Danced for long hrs with friends ... seniors... juniors & all .... It was real enjoyment.

Last few days have been very dramatic ...... well they always have been there. U go for a class .... waking up early .... disturbing all ur sweet dreams ( i rarely get them )... And with those sleepy eyes & unwashed body ... we go to see a face giving us some kind of lecture that would make us COMPUTER GEEKS !! But the face never appears .... the teacher doesnt come ..... lol

And when someone shows a rare appearance he/she is not alone ...... he brings abt the others as well ..... and then u have 12 classes on saturdays & sundays .... all of them trying to make an appearance at the same day & may be same time .... TOO BAd !!!!

WEll to tell u abt the MOOD .... well i think its runnin on some kind of timeline .... varies every now & then ....U may be feeling happy abt not having classes & being free ..... but then that enthu of making a career (obviously a bright one) creeps in ....... & then that emptiness is always there ..... lol .... Me ... EMPTY .... My friends would laugh ....i mean emptiness of thoughts ....

All in all its like ::::

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling/I can't seem


To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure



Discomfort,endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting/reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

4 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

well yes mate the party was cool n it was after a long time
n as for the career part i know ull reach the pinnacle

10:40 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

So if u had such a great time, why such a sad poem...??

3:56 AM  
Blogger MM said...

It seems u have been very busy...a night out..party-sharty.

11:13 PM  
Blogger johney said...

Indeed, I remember the party. It was a rather good one. I too enjoyed it and had a good dance myself.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home