Monday, August 01, 2005

A Wish

Came up with something. U r still in my thoughts........

Sometimes u feel very lonely
At times u wish to hide
Sometimes u feel like crying
At times u wish to go wild !!!!

You wish to know who u are ??
What is ur IDENTITY ??
Moreover do u need one
Wrecked with all this cold war
I WISH TO LIVE ............

Life says I m not worth living
Heart says I beat for nobody
Soul says I have nothing worth giving
Mind says I wish u to be something
But SOmething ECHOES...........
I WISH TO LIVE..........

People come, people go
They wish to share (rather know )
But is it worth telling ??

- The burdens of my Soul
- The emptiness of Heart
- The corruption of Mind
- The lost control of Senses
- And the fact of not knowing THYSELF

So what should one do ??
MAY BE ...... JUST WISH TO LIVE...........

I feel Enamoured
But do I really know what LOVE is ??

Well couldnt find my answers
May be I never will ....

Then should one feel LONELY
should one wish to HIDE
should one feel like CRYING
should one go WILD ??

SHOULD ONE ........... WISH TO LIVE ........

Lost in quetions & unfound answers
In illusions of being Enamoured

I WISH TO LIVE
TO LIVE ALL CONFUSED, ALL MAD
BUT ONLY WITH YOU [ SHE ].

PS : NOTHING

4 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Ahem!! You just put down all the questions I have!! Still havnt found the answers tho... will let u knw when i do!!

4:44 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

nice piece u wrote buddy
guess got to find teh answers urself as love is not binary

nyways nice to see u back

11:01 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@mirage : YA may be u can help.

@ dhruv : yes buddy, the road has to be travelled alone. But still wish to be with someone.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Anujie!!!!
I liked it a lot!!!
Cheers,
RENNIE.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home