Wednesday, August 03, 2005

EXCITED !!!!

HEY i m excited rather too exited. Its not that theres no reason. Yes definitely there is one but may be cant share it. And I feel this excitement would kill me, its kind of overwhelming.

U never know what things u might do when u get excited. U feel like going out of all bounds, breaking the shell & may be fly high. Its all emotional & lovely. U feel that something very fresh & nice has touched u. U feel lifted, in ur thoughts & deeds. U behave like a geek (thou i always do so, nothing special). U feel special, very special. And i feel all of this, and may be one could imagine how happy these things can make one.

In our life we get very few moments when we feel elevated. Few moments of happiness & pride. But u know they would vanish soon. Its like a mist of air. Sooothing & refreshing but not long lasting.
And when its gone ur again surrounded by that darkness of lonliness. All scared & insecure. I guess i will have to find ways to get excited more often now. But who am i fooling ?? THYSELF.......

Well yesterday evening was a mixed one. I woke up after a nice sleep & with something crept in my mind. Felt as if i was there standing alone on a lonely ISLANd with noone around. And as i went to the hostel balcony, there was this beautiful scenic sky. Nature can give u such happiness.
SO now it became a mixed attitude. I hate this stuff.

WEll dont know what i wrote CAUSE I M EXCITED ..........TO THE MAX....... May be the whole day is going to be fun. Atleast i have few days to remember in my life. Good for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

nature nothin beats its beauty man
but i dont know i always feel tht u n me are more caught up in our thoughts rather than doing something
i for one just think n think about how good life can be but alas shy away frm the hard work needed.
nyways remain excited n happy as one thing abt u i like is ur cool attitude which is very addictive.
keep goin buddy

10:09 PM  
Blogger MM said...

well my first visit here thought i should make the most of my stay here.
so where has all the excitement gone.well i dont know about ur city but this sawan ka mahina is playing havoc in ours(vadodara) one month ago we saw the whole city flooded n 2day again it is raining heavily.if it continues like this for another 2-3 hrs. we may face flood again.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home