Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Boring days

The days r real bore. The nights long and hard. Dont feel like sleeping, eating and no normal stuff. Scrueing my studies as always. Every today i promise myself to study TOMMOROW & i wait for a better tommorow. But as they say : " Tommorow Never Comes " & it truly never came till now. And i am desperately waiting for a tommorow that will become my TODAY.

Bored with all this stuff & after getting a 24 hr. internet connection at my room (which wastes most of my time) i got another NEW blog. This one is different & goin to be fun. Its a kind of combined blog. Its going to be Me & one of my friends Rennie (from Brazil). Even i wish to see how this India-Brazil combo works. The start seems to be fine, lets see where it goes. Listening to all this one wont be surprised that i am a TOTAL INTERNET TIME WASTER ( People usually call these geeks : Internet Savvy ).

Dont know whats goin to happen tommorow. But as natural i have made another promise for another tommorow. I guess nobody can help me, i need to sit back and think. Possesed with all these thoughts & the beauty of season I wish for a MIRACLE.....

3 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

boring! when u were planning a new blog n that too "we".now u have 24 hr internet connection u are making the most of it.
dont worry too much about tomorrow,miracles happen to those who believe in them.

5:45 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ manjari : yups it is boring cause the net is slow........ though the new blog is fun ..... the studies r eatin my mind.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

When tomorrow becomes today...isnt that a miracle in itself...?!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home