Monday, August 08, 2005

Tell Me UR Dreams.......

Came out with another poem.
Share ur dreams with me. Make me a part of ur thoughts & feelings............


On all dark and moonlit nights
I long to share ur dreams
On all harsh and withdrawing days
I care to hear ur deeds

In all odds & unsupporting evens
I wish to take a stand
On every stumble & fall
I long to hold ur hand

In days of fun & frolic
I hope to see u smile
In all ur wins & achievements
I hope to see u go wild

In moments of love & hatred
At times of hope & despair
For all my life .....
I LONG TO MAKE U MINE !!!!

PS : Now the excitement has turned in to a TRAUMA !!

6 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

really beautiful man
ur goin frm gud to gr8 to amazin
guess love just makes u a better person

but why this despair n trauma mate
come over it
n be ur happy n fun self tht u r

hope u keep spreadin ur sweet personality to ur loved ones

6:19 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@dhruv : thanks mate. u r the one who inspired me to write. its just i try to pen down my feelings.

11:22 AM  
Blogger MM said...

Never stop believing in the beauty of your dreams Because without them we are nothing

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grreeeaaattt one!!!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Brie said...

snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!

10:01 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@manjari : Bingo !! very true

@rennie : so sweet of u !!

@aimless penguin : It seems to be a anowfall here. lol

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home