Wednesday, August 24, 2005

All Alone !!

Hey no misinterpretations ........I m surrounded by lots of loving people close & far...... but its just tht i did a NIGHT OUT (not the blog yaar )..... and i was eventually able to witness a very beautiful morning .....and in this weird mind of mine came a geeky thought of writin a poem ...... and ugghhhhhhh this time i realised how pathetic a poet i can be. I guess my earlier posts were still worth readable .....but i still dare to post is cause its original right frm heart CRAp ....hope u wont like it .....lol........

With the sun about to rise
And Moon about to vanish
Smelling this cool breeze
I sit here all alone

The morning all beautiful awaits
The dark night still not over
In this dilemma of happiness & being lonely
I sit here all alone

The future seems to be bright
But dont knw the path tht is right
On this edge of identifying reality
I sit all alone

Theres no one around me
Was there anyone around me ??
Will there bw someone around me ??
Sighing on these unknown answers
I sit here all alone

There seems to be a road ahead
But its all unknown & lonely

Standing here at the crossroad of life
I wish that SHE holds my hand
And WE walk this road altogether
With no fear & lonliness ........

SO tht I dont have to sit here all alone ..................lol

So tht was it .......THe CRAp .....

6 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

nice piece mate
well they say dawn is the most beautiful scene
guess u always catch it
n i always miss it as i luv sleepin ......zzzzzzz

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

Come on!! Its far from crap!!! In fact its one of ur best poems i've read! Keep up d good work! :)

2:37 AM  
Blogger MM said...

u call it crap..all i can say is...keep writing more crap..
take care.

8:53 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ dhruv : yups the mornings r very beautiful specially these days.

@ mirage : Thnkx . I will try to be better.

@ manjari : As u wish u will see loads of crap here ...lol ... and u too take care.

1:12 AM  
Blogger milo said...

hey! m bk..nice crapy stuff.
i dont understand hw bloggers manage to put crap so beautifully;-
)

2:31 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ milo : u wrote a comment for me with ur swollen hands .... so nice of u . I really appreciate this. Thanx dear.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home