Monday, September 05, 2005

Want to know u Inside Out ... To hold u close & tight

SHE .... My only prayer to god .. the one i aspire for .. the one i wont forget ever ..




I wish for u ....... i long for u .... u make me go crazy ..... everything seems stagnant .. things seem to end and start ..... its like at the edge of life & death .. the edge of hell & heaven ...

ohhhh that pretty face .. those "make me drown" eyes ... tht innocent smile... ahhh those dimples .. tht childish voice .... those long dark hairs .... unorganised yet beautiful .

Those eyes I would always wish to follow .. peeping frm behind someone (her sister).. giving that very innocent look of " I m an angel, i dont belong here, the world is not the place where i dwell .... i will be there in your dreams ... u cant catch me .. " .......

That dimple smile .... on that pretty face .. lighting up your thoughts .. letting me knw there r things I havent got. Its like giving life to the one starving ..... the fragrance of a flower.

I long to run my finger through her hair ....to lend my shoulder when she feels sleepy .... to lie on her lap & talk for hours .... just make her sit right in front of me .....watch her for hours ,days , years .... a lifetime.

To hear ur dreams .. ur feelings .. ur wishes .. to feel ur love, ur aggression .
To have a fight & then feel bad .. then try to make u happy again ..... to make u laugh.

To hold u close & near. Tomake love to u & to be loved .
I want to SCREAM & SHOUT , i want to know u INSIDE OUT.



My dear SHE i wish to knw u inside out ....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Idea! Hire a detective! ;)

7:32 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mirage :: lol, there is one detective i knw .... my heart .. but lol hes not a professional .... and the one to be spied is quite close to tht detective .... so u see even spying is not easy :(

10:08 AM  
Blogger johney said...

Mr Freud would have been much delighted to have your case of dreams. It would have proven beyond doubt his theory of wishfulfilling dreams.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home