Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Vanished Tears .... A faking sMilE ..



You have been .....
My dreams .. My Future .. My Hopes .. My Past .. my Friendliness .. My Exuberance ..My Zenith ...

U r in .,....
My Voice .. My Will .. My choice .. My Innocence .. My Trust .. My Security .. My Sencerity ..

You r there in ...
My Childhood .. My Joy .. My Love .. My Compassion .. My SelfImage .. My Faith ..

U will always be ...
My Empathy ... My Senxuality .. My Sensuality .. My Belonging .. My Desire .. My Friend ..

U r ....
My Religion .. My prayer .. My Laughter .. My Life .. My First Date ...

I wish u to be ....
My Sanity .. My ability ... My conscience .. My name ..

And U r ......
My Identity ..
My Smile ..
My All .........


And in this Mist when things r not going fine, against destiny & fate ..... I stand .. ERECT ..... UNMOVED ...... to face everything & anything tht comes my way. Today U may not recognise me ...... approve me ..... may be this DREAM wont come true ever .... May be there will be people who will be more loveable ...... But i stand my Ground to protect the SPACE U DESERVE in thy heart.

And there comes again tht FAKING SMILE ....... demanding the TEAR to vanish ....

The TEARs of hOpE vAniSh ...... in the rAin ..

3 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Beautiful words...luv d pic too!

6:15 AM  
Blogger johney said...

"Let the rain come down
And wash away my tears.

Let it fill my soul
And drown my fears"

When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun.

11:48 AM  
Blogger johney said...

"Let the rain come down
And wash away my tears.

Let it fill my soul
And drown my fears"

When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home