Thursday, September 08, 2005

I will Wait

.
SHE has been my passion .. SHE hs been in my emotions .. And I miss her a lot .... though SHE was never close but i never felt her to be far .... but now something seems to be parting frm me .... I need to be strong to hold on .... to wait ..




I was here
To bear the pain;
I have been here
To witness Agony;
I will always be here
To suffer !!

I was here
To be loved;
I have been here
To be adored ;
But now I wont be there
Longing for Love !!

All innocent
I stand stagnant
In this mist called life
Winds pass by and
There is just a blink !!

With no hopes
And all fear
I wish for someone
Who can rejuvinate
Thy thoughts !!

But there is
just a Wait
Wait and A wait !!

No response .....


PS :: The thoughts r in accordance with the picture outside and the feelings inside.

4 Comments:

Blogger johney said...

Your entries reminds me of my teenage days. I can feel the pain that is embedded in your words, the masochism between the lines, they are almost unresistable to read.

11:09 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ bubbly :: Hey i was expecting u on the tag board . Romantic guy .. nice compliment haan . r u a romantic gurl ??

@ johney :: Mate ur still in ur teens i guess .. And thanx for being here. Keep visiting.

12:18 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

i hope the waits gets over soon...
;)

2:04 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

I was here
To discover the world
I have been here
Discovering myself
I will always be there
To admire, and pray.

Life is a mist
Living is a must.
I wish for rejuvination
But I beg to be allowed
To think.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home