Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Road



There was a class this evening. On my way to class i walked on to tht same road which i had been walking on since last 2 years. Most of the mornings .... sometimes in the evenings & ofcourse every sunday ....... the same road travelled for 2 long years of my life. The years of my life when i gained some maturity & an infinite amount of INSANITY .

But this evening & may be all the forthcoming mornings & evenings & sundays .... I never will be able to know this road. It seems to be so familiar yet so unknown. Since years this road had been walked by thousands of people .. some sad .. some happy .... some alone & by some coulples ...... and even if they would have ever tried to discover this road ( As a test of there insaNity ofcourse ).... all would have had a different perception .... a different knowledge. Everyone would have known it a different way. And if i assume that most of them were really great (insaNe) enough to have known this road ........ then either this road has so much in it which makes everyone feel differently ..... made everyone know it differently ....... or may be nobody ever came to know it. May be this was as unknown to them as it has been to me since last few years.

And if thats true .... ie nobody really knew the ROAD ... shud i be happy that nobody is different from me .... rather i m the same as they r ... a SHEEP ...(My gosh ... this is a sheepish society). But did i ever wished it that way. Did i ever wanted to be a SHEEEP . Definitely not. I have always wished to stand my ground (I have KSHYTRIYA blood running in my veins). I wished not to be a hell lot different .... but i do wish a recognition which is worth it.

So i have always strived to know this road .... to travel it .... to walk it with all recognition.

How would have this road felt since years .... being ruined by lots of known faces .. and yet everytime they walk it again .. its all so different ... a different attitude .... a different gesture .... a different recognition. But still this road has something to cherish .... to behold ...it has the memories.

But think of a road tht is unwalked ... never used ... all alone . It has no memories .. It never gave anyone any recognition. Its all new, fresh & lonely.

But then every thing has DAY ..and NIGHT as well.

I have always wished to walk this road all through. To reach the end of it .... and then say proudly " I knew this road .. I have walked it once".
This road of LOVE !!

3 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

Giving someone all your love
is never assurance
that they'll love you back!
Don't expect love in return;
just wait for it to grow in their heart
but if it doesn't,
be content it grew in yours.

u are one lucky guy who travelled this road

11:23 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

On seeing the pic i first thought u were back to square 1...the devdas phase! bt hey nice to knw u appreciate the good things in life man! Keep it up! :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger johney said...

"The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way,
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say."

Anyone who is familiar with LOTR will understand what I am trying to say.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home