Monday, July 24, 2006

fine .. go far away ....



Look here, dont you turn your face away
talk to me, please listen to me today
a storm came by, disrupted the bay
now its all filth, all dirt here that lay

the beach is lonely, waves running far
the boats are lost, struggling to find their way
the wind is unfamiliar, not a word the birds say
listen to me. hear me , make me happy & gay

you want to give me a break, i dont want one
you want me to lie down & relax, i dont need this hoax
why r u turning in to a wave, me in to the beach
pretending to be close, touching, still a turbulence abase

Gods hear thy pray, you hear mine
give me nothing, all i need is time
its neither kiddish nor stupid
answer me, question me, but hear me today ..

the house is now empty, so is the terrace
no ones watching the planes flying over
you r far far away, but u hear the engines bluster
dont look for the planes, but do hear them flying away

the night is still, its a black out, atleast hear me today ...

I am a little hazy, quite inappropriate
your the wave, the unbouded, uncontrolled
you are allowed to leave, ur allowed to break away
I will still be here, the sand, where once ur feet played with clay ..

3 Comments:

Blogger milo said...

by d way is it easy to say..."fine... go far away" ???

8:03 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

nooopes .. no way .... dil pe pathar rakhna padta hai ... BADA wala stone ..
tht is why so many ppl get heart attacks my dear ;)

but wht r u supposed to do whn ppl dnt understnd u .... its nt wht u have desired .. it like thts the only option ur left wid

11:06 AM  
Blogger milo said...

life is cruel this is all i can say...

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home