Sunday, June 18, 2006

the urge of being a better man



I know m a confused guy . Probably, as confused as confusing it can get . I wish to do all of it .. nd somehow end up doing nothing. And this confusion is killing me slowly. But soon I will be on the track .... lets hope so. There have alwayz been problems with me . Rather i have been a problematic guy all together.

Whatver i do in life , nd whatever i have been through in life were solely my decisions and I not supposed to regret them. But I do. I have this creepy habit of cribbing myself most of the times. Why am I not like this & that stuff !!

I went to a session today, conducted by IMS . THere was this guy .. the so called motivational speaker or the SOFT skills guy .. ohk fine .. he was gud .. bt he gets paid for tht , so he ought to be good. He was a man of extrovertism, some very cheap jokes but still knew how to catch peoples attention. And as is with such guyz he touched that very point which intrigues everyone . He wrote only two things on the board ::

WHO AM I ??
WHAT DO I WANT TO DO IN LIFE ??

And that was it .. rest was all crap . AS if he knew who he was, but ya since he has done quite a lot in his 35 yrs of life, so may be he was sure what he was supposed to do next. What if he was a youngster with a hell lot of worriers & pressure . I knw he might have been a youngster sometime .. bt thn was he d same individual as today . Did he knew the ans then.

Now, I dont exactly know WHO AM I ? the point i put this to myself, I get some very obscure answers like ..

' I am anuj panwar. Umm .. presently m a lil confused as to what to choose & wht to leave . I m walking down towards the AB rite now. I knw i have lots & lots of things to think about. But i just think & hardly react. I wish to do evry damn thing out there . Have tried to develop some varied interests lately .. bt thn i screw up most of the times .. as if i dont have time .. huh '

' I am anuj. umm .. may be this is a crap question . HOw can i figure out myself. Why is everybody more mature than me .. man they have got an insight .. i know i too have one .. but .. '

' I am anuj .. ohk . shut up now '

2 . WHAT DO I WANT TO DO IN LIFE ??

' ya sure . lots & lots of thigs. Its there in my thoughts bt the point i try to write down 1 thing i wish to do .. i donno .. nothing comes to my mind .. the state of being unsure is quite pathetic. Ya ya .. job, money, family & stuff r all there . But thats all normal stuff .... what exactly i want to do .. m not sure about . May be never thought of it seriously . And i am not even sure of the options that i have .. damn .. i suck at answwering such questions '

U see .. thts why questions like where do u see urselves 5 yrs down the line .. I hate them . I donno .. who knows abt tomorrow & ur talking about 5 yrs .. moreover to a lazy guy .. no way .

So u see, its all about these two questions. Umm .. probably they r some NP- hard problems .. ( haha .. forget it ) .

I wonder why i sometimes interfere in to peoples life. Trying to get too personal, thinking as if it is my job to see to it that the things r rite. And may be its just for some initial interest that i develop in certain individuals .. may be a normal attraction. But u knw its too bad to be personal. I shud think of leaving people by themselves .. cause seriously no one can help neone . My honey words my make someone feel good, but in the end its his/her life , he/she is supposed to handle it by themselves. Why do i worry ?? May be i dont .. its just that we are too scared to peep in to our own life, nd thus try to make others better off . ANd u say its a gud deed .. proabaly not. Treat yourself better .. nd you will be a better person tommorrow.

Sometimes I wish ( strongly ) to be a person of standards. I mean to have some of my own standards .. I do have some presently but havent really figured them out. But u knw theres a stage in life when you feel that almost everything is perfect .. you dont have anything to cribb on .. no regrets .. nothing.

Its this urge of being a better man .... every single day.

PS :: ohk . fine. Its yet another wierd post. so wht .

8 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

being a better man doesnt need so much discussion :) U r still very young Anuj and Im sure u will be a fine young man anyways..cos I can see that in u already.

Keshi.

8:57 PM  
Blogger johney said...

I must repeat what keshi above says, You are young Anuj. The young ones are allowed to make mistakes for youth must be able to excuse one from many things.
So enjoy your youth while you still can. The 35 year old perfect guy who knew himself can no longer run after girls or eat icecream in public anymore. But you can!! Enjoy

11:43 PM  
Blogger R said...

It's okay to be confused man. Welcome to my world. :D

3:42 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ all :: I guess none of u undrstood wht i was trying to say there .. or may be i didnt write in a way so as to convey wht i wanted to !! I aint regreting my youth .. nd i aint saying tht m a bad guy .. m a decent guy ( i knw tht .. nd have been told as well ) .. bt still u knw things r not the way as u wish them to be .. evry other day u see some darker side of urs & thn wonder why u did that .. or evn that was it really u who did it ..... so evry other day there is this urge of being a better man thn ystrdy ....

Nd obvously m enjoyin my youth .. running after lots of gals & eating a lot of icecream ( i jst love both of thm too much to let thm go ;) )

newyz .. thankz all . m a confused guy :D

3:53 AM  
Blogger milo said...

anujjj........its ok..kaash we cld get close to perfection.. ;-)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

I THINK THE SIMPLEST QUESTIONS ARE OFTEN THE TOUGHEST TO ANSWER
right, confused guy?

10:02 PM  
Blogger Namrata said...

hi...its so so so nice to see that even you are CONFUSED...like me and a lots of people around me...but the confusion is a bit different in your and mine case. I never get confused about how to make myself a better person... because I know, the moment I look into myself or resolve not to repeat a particular mistake, I make myself a better human being..Also, what you are depends on only one thing...what your subconscious mind want you to be. so when you think of being a good person, you just metamorphose into a one.

Moreover, have you ever thought of working for your country... like through social work, through a dedicated NGO or through politics itself. And if none of these ideas come in priority for you...do you think you ever lived even a single moment for your country...just like an Indian and not as Anju Panwar... if you did, i admire your feelings and standards.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Namrata said...

sorry...it was Anuj and not Anju.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home