Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ought to be brave ...



Is he brave ??
does he fear ??

what does one really intend to know from such questions ?

someone wants you to be brave .. you urself have those norms .. but what exactly do we mean by being brave !! does it mean wacking ppl around .. leaving them with bleading nose & broken ribs .... or is it protecting your loved ones, ur friends from all sorts of mishaps .. or is it going out of the boundaries just to help someone in need of help .... or is it .. living your own life fear-less-ly .. facing all kind of situations watevr way they may come & still standing erect .. not running away from your own guilts & mistakes .

and if one intends to be brave than one needs to define fear for himself ? cause fear does differ from individual to individual . for me fear might be fighting my own decisions .. and if this is my fear .. how the hell am i going to overcome .... probably its all about the ppl around ( which i already mentioned in the last post ) ....

so if I am scared of all of them out there .. how am i supposed to piss them off .
MAy be i am still to learn to yell out all the ' F ' words at the crowd .. & conclude it sayin " fuck you !! I dont give a damn .. " ... may be that might instil in me the feeling of teasing my own fear .. may be then i wont fear my own decisions .. may then they will be my decisions .. my very own decisions .

I aint gonna accept something just because u ( as in the crowd ) said it ... I aint gonna disbelieve just because you dont support my thoughts ... I aint gonna fuck around you just because you want me too .... its my life .. its my decision ... days of prematurity have been prolonged .. but now is the time to act my way . so probably this is a shout at my own self .. come on dude .. " BE A MAN " ...

come on dude .. " BE BRAVE " .. not because they ( as in the crowd ) would praise u .. they wud consider you a warrior ... but because someone wants you to be ..

probably i gotta encourage thyself quoting ::

Boy: The man you're fighting? He's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

ACHILLES : THAT'S WHY NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME

9 Comments:

Blogger Neha Sinha said...

whew! pretty inspiring one!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Ankit said...

nice post!!!

I will say being brave is standing by ur own decisions and guts

8:23 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

way to go

10:10 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ neha :: thnkx neha .. lol .... u seeking inspiration frm ur opponent :D

@ ankit :: thnkd dude !! ya thts true .

@ dhruv :: hmmm .... a long long way to go ....

11:17 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Anuj being brave doesnt mean using any external weapons or hurting anyone at all. It's abt having balanced emotions whether u r in a seriously shitty situation or a ultra happy situation. Cos both need the 'cool' to handle em without losing true sense...to have the power to realise that every situation is temporary and that u'll get by.

:)
Keshi.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Mirage said...

You sound like a true gladiator man! Way to go! :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Prash said...

well, very nice thoughtful post. I enjoyed reading it. We all need Brave and Courage...totally...but how do we define it ...u are right.

I enjoyed reading it

PS: For Information - Gladiators are not always courageous, most of the time they were slaves and forced to do it. Trajan organised a big Gladiator Games for the millinium of the foudnation of Rome and there were 5000 duals of gladiators organised (which means 1000 gladiators)...and when they win, they were just given an olive crown and forced to fight again.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Anuj goshhh where r ya?

Keshi.

8:30 PM  
Blogger sittingnut said...

heyy i enjoyed the post. you should write more often

thanks for the wishes btw.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home