Wednesday, March 22, 2006

uff uff yesterday, hai hai today

yesterday they were ram,shyam & ghanshyam .. today .. today they are Tom, Dick & Harry !!

CHange is such an inevitable thing. It is bound to happen, no resistance works. Rather even the resistance is some sort of change in itself. I am not what i used to be, i sure wont be what I am. And by change I do mean small little changes obviously .. tht occur to us almost daily.

Yesterday they used to say 'ramram bhaiya' .. today ... today they yell out 'hey dude .. sup ?'

Yelling out sometimes can really help you. Theres something inside thats poisonous, thats killing you slowly & steadily, something you have always avoided to let out. Its chained you since long. Its always at the back of your mind, banging there comntinously, 'bang .. bang .. bang .. lemme out of here .... ' . So chose a day, yell out you good for nothing pretending to be geek, a certified asshole .
( courtsey : anuj panwar :D ) .

Yesterday they used to push ( dhakka lagana ) a ' thukkar feat ' .. today .. today they they even pee in a BMW .. ( no they didnt win a lottery man )

Its only me, no one else. I shout, I yell out at others, blame others, both individuals & objects .. but is it really there fault . I m sure its not. It is me who is to be blamed . It is definitely me who lacked & u lacks & who wont ever be even a jst another normal guy. He wished to change, i mean as i said already tht change is continous & it happens on a regular basis , but it has its won sets of rules .. u cannot accelerate it beyong a level. Change is always supported by balance & control. So, m sry. I cannot help it. I will still have to yell out at u .. u good for nothing pretending to be shepherd, an appreciated jerk
( courtsey : yours truly again :p ) .

yesterday he used to look at SITA maiyas feet only ( some1 like laxman dude ).. today .. today they go to some pub i guess ( so wht .. bro might be in office .. his boss pissing him off .. but bhabhs need some quality time na .. its called outsourcing my friend :) )

Its quite general. We are dogs ( ladies u decide urselves .. no cmnts ) .. arent we ? I mean dont take it literally dude .. dont go on the breed part .. try to get the concept . SO we r all dogs .. some day we are underdogs and some day we are superdogs ( superman had a superdog .. i mean if u guys donno ). The day m a superdog .. I spare no one. I just let anyone dare ask me .. and he will see me as a player at blast .. in full form .. his worst nightmare . I mine I can advice him on anything or everything .. with d very small repository of my knowledge .. I m sure I can still fool him .. cause every dog has his day .. and today's day is for both of us .. I m a superdog & he is an underdog. I am a ardent speaker and he is a verocious listener . And the day I m an underdog .. U can bug me .

yesterday they used to ....... today ..... today they ......

seriously its all like that .. wht was yesterday aint today & whts today wasnt yesterday ( i guess its d same thing :p ) . so uff uff yesterday ... and hai hai ( rather maro maro ) today ...

have a nice day :)

5 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

well truly speakin didnt understand wht u wanted to say this time.
I felt you wanted to say somethin but den decided a write a pretty "cryptic" article..hehe

wow....i have a grt imagination :)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Harini Subramani said...

Hey!
today and yesterday....dnt u think life's just a circle? Tomorrow mite again be yesterday!!you never know....

10:22 AM  
Blogger R said...

It's all about change. It's important.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Yeh Toh Hona hi tha,

Nothing is permanent except change...dunno who said these words..but thats true.

There are few exceptions.....one of them is ME.

From last 6 months nothing has changed in my life....same naukri...no chokri...

Cool Post man(er I dont mean Dakiya )

7:57 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ dhruv :: yups. actually this time didnt wrote a PS na :D .. may be thts where i explain wht I hav tried to say.

@ harini :: hmm .. its a damn vicious circle .

@ rohit : its imp agreed.

@ abhishek :: hehe .. ya evn m not a dakiya . and well i wont say tht change is permanent .. but yes it is inevitable :) .

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home