Monday, March 06, 2006

(you + me) / us





Lost in the memoirs of thy life
Turning pages in a slow motion
Deciphering the hidden codes
Trying to mine out the loops & the holes !!

Has it been an even function
Or am I overlooking its oddness
I wanted to converge
Will I reach the global minimum ??

you enjoyed being a complex ( you + i(me) )
I tried to be real ( 1.9999999999999999999999999999999999 )
No wonders we couldnt fit in
Shouldnt we create a better hilbert space ??

The apple might have fallen
But we never considered the pulling force
Their was no action
Hence was no reaction .... only procrastination !!

I guess we r waiting for artificial intelligence
Agents of love
our hearts will be read & learned
And may be that could prevent any other procrastination ....

AMEN .

Ps :: I have surely misplaced some concepts .. I apologise .

5 Comments:

Blogger radiohead said...

hey frnds

No hard feelings again. If u wud have written this .. and i be reading this even i wud have thght what kinda moron this individual is .. he doesnt get nething else to write abt ...

Actually there no one as such exists whos being addressed in d text ... its all a mind game ...

Dont have nething to write .. so i thght ...

newyz hope u ppl dont feel yelling at me after reading all this ... and I hope u arent lost in some hilbert space :D .

And hey m far far away frm love & all tht stuff .. though it intrigues me a lot ..

are lemme put it simply for all u simply understanding dudes .. I DIDNT HAD NETHING BETTER TO WRITE . SO u will have to bear wid me .

happy reading .
anuj.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

zyada padai ho rahi hai bete

9:58 PM  
Blogger johney said...

You have not misplaced any concept here, and if you have, then it is justified, for it is not the correctness that matters but the portrayal of the concept.

And, indeed, it was a beautiful post. Whatever you write, it will always be a thing worth reading, for a rose will always smell sweet, and honey will always taste sweet and your writings will always be worth it.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Planck said...

No dear.. Your concepts are clear.. don't worry.. (The illiterate one tells you this.. :D)

9:51 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mani :: padhai ... hahahahahahaahahahahahah

@ johney :: aaaaah !! u have that habbit of flattering .

@ sneha :: i believe u completely. I have heard that ignorance is a bliss .. and ppl in bliss arent wrong normally.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home