Friday, February 03, 2006

they say ... but !!



They term me as talkative
But
The time I hear your voice
I become so numb !!

They say that I m confident
But
As i listen to ur thoughts
My castles collapse !!

They say I can lead my way
But
As I think about you
I become a sheep !!

They say that I m humorous
But
As I hear you giggling
The jokes turns out a tragedy !!

They say that I m thoughtful
But
As soon as I open my eyes
Its only you on my mind !!

They say that I have a vision
But
As soon as I close my eyes
You become my dream !!

They say that I m strong
But
As soon as I feel your will
I become sick weak !!

They say that I m friendly
But
As U lend me ur hand
I pretend to be too shy !!

They say that I can dare
But
As u invite me to the ground
I wish to step down !!

They say that I can express
But
As u ask me to utter words
" WORDS ... ITS ONLY WORDS ... WORDS ARE ALL I LACK "

They say that I m a hopeless romantic
But ....
But .....
I fear they r wrong
May be As u talk of love
I wont respond , I wont be poetic
But I will feel the same .. the same .... the unsaid !!

Unpoetic ::: Cause being romantic isnt expressing Love ... its about feeling it in the air .

PS :: Well i wrote it quite a time back. And it was there in some folder .. & today as i looked at it ... jst to pass my time .. i thought it was gud .. i mean i thght ........ and hey its jst a poem ... no quest plz .
Theres no love in d air .... its only boredom !!

8 Comments:

Blogger My ID not me said...

'Cos for 24 years I've been livin' next door to 'they'
24 years just waitin' for a chance
To tell 'them' how I feel
And maybe get a second glance.
'They' - Who the F is 'They'

2:26 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

hmm..just when i thought there was love in d air

lines only u can write
and boredom in d air.......correct u r its big time

5:58 AM  
Blogger milo said...

applause :-)
well defi. love is abt feelin n breathin it in d air ;-)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Rennie said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ my id not me : thnkx foe visitin. [i]'They' - Who the F is 'They' [/i] .. almost evry one around.

@ desperado : well love is in d air .. not for me atleast .. for u ??

@ milo :: hehe lets add eating it as well :D .. hahaha

@ rennie : gaaaaaaaaaawd . r u serious ? :D .

10:05 PM  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

aaaaah just as i was ready to assume that u were down with valentine pheeever,i was brought back to reality!
:)

11:12 PM  
Blogger johney said...

Yes, love is in the air, I can almost feel the tantalizing scent it carries.

I do not know what you do to write in a manner so good like this.

9:04 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ xtremely insane : i m not down wid valentine feever .. well actually theres no parasite around my life to get me infected .. but u can bet .. how much evryone arnd me (including myself ) wanna get infectd . m live & kickin .. tryin to reach my oen a** ..

@ johney :: well u have this habbit of flattering .. but i dont understand .. why me ??

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home