Friday, December 16, 2005

i know that i dont know !!



I so wanna run
Dont know where to
I so wanna hide
Dont know behind what

Somethings calling me
Dont know who it is
Somethings holding me
Dont know how is it managing

I talk to the moon
Cant tell u about what
I face the cool breeze
In the hope to freeze out

I feel hapiness inside
Dont know how i figured it out
I listen to a song continuously
Dont know how i tease my ears

I realise what is love
Dont know if i m sure
I keep thinking about someone
Dont know if it thinks of me

I wish to adore someone
Dont know if it wud adore me the same
I wish to hold someone close
Dont know it wud stay in my arms or run away

I know it ends up in pain
Dont know why I wish for it then
I know pain has its own limits
Dont know what pleasure this pain has

I stand aside
A child .. an angel looks at me in hope
Dont know why i m perplexed
Dont know why i cant extend my hand
Dont know why i m afraid
May be i m engrosed with the feeling of being blessed
Dont know what waits for me
Dont know for what i wait till eternity

I know i m confused
Dont know if i m the solution
Dont know if i m the problem
Dont know .... just dont ..

All i know is that I will be a hopeless romantic
Nothings gonna change
Dont know if its bad or good
Whatever it is .. It is ME !!


PS :: sorry for d last dukhi post

11 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

chalo ji..gud to see tht my lovin n funny "******" is back
(..thts "aa" okie)

hehe...keep rockin mitr

4:51 AM  
Blogger milo said...

we all know dat u dnt know;-)
but its always gud to read wat u feel.

1:52 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ dhruv :: yups its okie buddy .. and i will keep rocking .... jst like tht ;)

@ milo :: acha !! aisa kya !!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Planck said...

You're really a hopeless romantic!
lolz

just kidding.

4:22 AM  
Blogger R said...

cool post buddy!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ sneha :: BINGO !! u got it all .. hehe & thnkx for visitin :)

@ rohit :: thnkx buddy.

7:28 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ sneha :: how come r u illetrate ?? hehe ANPADH :)
Is this related to the knwlg of LIFE ?

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

I hope u get over ur hopeless situation soon!

Btw that was some poem!! Good job man! :)

4:07 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mirage :: hey buddy I m not hopeless .. jst tht the word goes fine with ROMANTIC .. & u knw wht i m quite hopeful ;) .. & thnkx for givin tht hope.

And hye thx for encouragin [ lol ... how many times does it happen tht u get encouraged for writin crap .. hehe ... but thts how friends r .. always encouragin ya :D ] .

@ pradyot :: thx buddy. great .. the worse is yet to come .. i m ready .. lets face the chill .

10:31 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

You've been tagged!!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ anchal : naaaaaaahhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin !!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home