Wednesday, December 07, 2005



You came to me as a nice surprise
You said you liked the way i write
In those days I was down and broken
And You werent different & unshaken

U came out as a phoenix
May be healed .. rising from the ashes
The world wasnt kind anymore
And u decided not to stay with that feeling
The feeling of not being known as oneself

I said I AM A FAN
And I mean it all
Its not because U r a girl
Its because U have touched my life
I know u arent leaving but still it cuts like a knife

You once said you dont forget anyone
Birds fly different destinations
but they dont forget places they dwell in
And so are u .. a bird .. flyin high .. very far away .. but very sweet & beautiful

You once said It aint necessary to meet physically to be friends
Friendship is what u have taught me
Friendship is what i have learned from u
Its not about distances .. its abt shortening them .. the wind is ur messenger

I know U arent gone .. Ur still there
I know U wont forget me .. Cause i wont let u
And for me u will be the same kiddoo !!
Not because ur a girl .. because ur TARU .. the TREE .. the PHOENIX .. the BIRD ..
and because ur my FRIEND !!

PS :::: TARU i didnt like u leaving ur blog .. but I msut respect ur decision .. and i guess thts wht friendship is. Hehehe .. i knw its lots of professor stuff :D .. but chalta hai .. be happy . And hey dont complain wy i wrote this .... this is my space & i can write wht i wish to !!

6 Comments:

Blogger radiohead said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

hey gr8 poem man! hope the one u wrote it for gets the hint! :)

2:18 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mirage :: comeon u knw her too .. shes phoenix .. she jst decided not to write anymore .. to abandon her blog .. and thts wht hurts tht how things can be so against people tht they take decisions to abandon their own child. I hate this world :D .. [ dont get confused with the smile ]

5:02 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

It was a wonderful post and even the pic was great.

11:43 AM  
Blogger milo said...

hp her decision ws momentory.
i guess nw u r gng to b her inspiration fr a new blog:-)

12:13 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ anchal :: thnkx

@ milo :: Ya i hope it too .. but me being an inspiration is IMPOSSIBLE !!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home