Thursday, December 08, 2005

who cares !! huh !!



The more u say Who cares !! the more u care. Then why the hell does one say tht ?? May be just to let it off his minds table .. just to create that aura of " This things not important to me .. and it hardly matters whtevr the outcome is " .... So that u dont have to suffer in case it doesnt turn out your way .. which is the most probable to happen. And when it doesnt turn out to be your way .. u pretend to be happy .. u see "IT HARDLY MATTERS" .. " I NEVER GAVE A DAMN TO IT " .... bullshit

This goes true max with relationships. U care for a girl .. start liking her .. and thus u develop certain expectations, truly speaking which u shudnt bcause this is a ruthless world .. and no one actually cares for u .. One might ask u : " How r u " .. or ask others : " How is anuj " .. as if they really care .. damn .. whtevr

So u shudnt have expectations .. try to keep it as plain as u can .. but then if u are a desperate hopeless SO CALLED ROMANTIC moron u cannot help it. It happens naturally .. u trust people easily. For them ur an open book .. with ur heart written out at everypage .. a book that everones interested to read at a first go .. but the time it doesnt suite there type of reading .. they put up some kind of bookmarks .. & leave .. leaving the book wrecked .. alone .. and shud the book care .. i guess it cant help it .. its meant to be read .. so it craves for a reader .. and again the same old story.

And even if someone stays for too long .. he will be like a tortoise .. ur an open book .. " KNOWN WELL " .. and u keep trying hard to get something out of the other person .... not because ur inquisitive just because u wish to feel that feeling of sharing .... U feel that when i have trusted u throughout & let u know me all .. why r u afraid to trust me .. and let things out .. but all goes in vain. Possibly thts wht u have to pay to be a hopeless romantic. But ur helpless cause when there was time u nevr tried to master the game of HIDING THINGS .. and now time wont allow u to learn .... so u cant help it .. and lol .. if ur a self maintained idiot then even others cant help it .... so no offences to anyone .. its not ur fault ..

And this mind is such an enemy of ur own thoughts .. U have to jst give it a signal tht things arent fine & u wish to feel A BIT SAD .. and it will setup the things for u .... throwing u out in the oceans of loneliness & sadness when u dont know how to swim & reach a peaceful island .. and all u end up is moving ur feets & hands in desperation to feel the ground .... but ur helpless .. not even drowned .. not even on shore .

How many times does it happen to u that u give up unto understandin life .. and decide with all conviction tht u arent gettin in to that dangerous web again .. but as i said earlier .. ur helpless .. evry moment it pulls u an inch towards itself again .. and with all ur force u cannot move out .. the only way out is to cut the vibe tht connects u & life .... and it is then that u realise that deaths a friend & not a foe :D

I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can't help the fact
That everybody can see these scars
I am what I want you to want, what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you
To just believe this is real
So I, let go watching you turn your back like you always do
Face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here cause you're all that I've got

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored

I am, a little bit insecure, a little unconfident
Cuz you don't understand I do what I can
Sometimes I don't make sense
I am, what you never wanna say, but I've never had a doubt
It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you for once just to hear me out
So I, let go watching you turn your back like you always do
You face away and pretend that I'm not
But I'll be here cause you're all that I've got

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored

Hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me like it or not
Right now, hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me like it or not
Right now

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored
I can't feel
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored
Time won't tell
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored


---- Faint ( Linkin Park )

PS :: hehe dont be surprised .. i m not a normal human being .. very insane indeed .. and i guess this is expected of me .. and hey nothings happened to me so plz dont confront .. i knw u care .. but who cares :D hehehe .. so remember whtevr happens .. u like me or not .. rather even if u hate me & wish tht i die the moment u read this ... " I LOVE U " .. muaaaaah !!

PS 1 :: sorry with all my hardwork .. i cannot jst hate anyone .. hehe .. yups i m setting things up fpr me here .... but whtevr .. how does it matter to u .. so i cannot hate u .. sp u can be as rude to me as possible & still i wont forget u .. i wont consider u an enemy .. rather ur unluky :D .. and thts ue fault not mine .. so again " CAnt help it ... I love u alll " ;)

sIgNiNg off .. ciao

10 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

smile...cause ur goin home
aur agar khane ka kuch nahi aaya...to tera kya bigad loonga..

par plzzzzzzzzz kuch le aana :)
take care

8:46 PM  
Blogger R said...

cool pic!

10:12 AM  
Blogger milo said...

i really wish dat u find a worthy reader who owns u wid all her care n concern;-)

12:20 AM  
Blogger Mirage said...

OhK Mr. Romantic Moron! Listen up, and listen good: people do care! And its wrong of you to think that a 'how r u' dznt come from the heart! In fact everytime u say 'I'm fine' and arnt actually fine...ur the one who's being dishoest to urself! So next time some1 asks u how u r, u better say whts on ur mind!

4:39 AM  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

What a picture!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

great pic!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ dhruv :: bck frm home . and ya had quite a time of peace :)

@ milo :: hehehe .. worthy reader .. each one of u is worthy for me ;)

@ mirage :: are are itna gussa .. sorry sorry .... next tim� во втором туре.
На самой игре было весело, а трактар

10:46 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

the pic is frm SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

oye gud hero gud
nice post

but i gotta say sumtn

nd when it doesnt turn out to be your way .. u pretend to be happy .. u see "IT HARDLY MATTERS" .. " I NEVER GAVE A DAMN TO IT " .... bullshit

True that when some1 says i dont care, they'r pretending.... agreed...
but dude.. that pretence is coz one wants to change.. and the pretence is very necessary.... its not bullshit...
u have to try to be what you want to be... but obvsly showing others is not the need. the need is that you try to change.

the pretence is necessary only if u have the zeal inside to be what you're pretending to be.

but again very nice post.

7:51 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mani :: hey tht was nice. Thts wht one can call a comment. Hmm it made me learn somethin . Gud oone frm u . Thnkx . and yups wht u said is all true .. tht pretention is imp .. Ur zeal .

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home