Tuesday, January 31, 2006

aaaaaaa !!!! is this me ??




After years of hibernation
I finally open my eyes again
The thoughts start running
On some infinite lane

Have things changed ?
As I ponder with a yawn
I know the world hasnt changed much
I sit at the same place where I slept

Physical movement was impossible
But have I moved on .. literally .. intellectually ?
Have I been to some other world in between ??
Indeed .. I procrastinated again !!

I didnt do what was to be done
I didnt undo what had been done !!

Everyone around became perfect
But did I even tried to learn ??
People may have called me a serpent
But did I even hissed ??

There have been moments of ecstacy
But wasnt I lonely ??
There were lots of friends
But werent there enemies ??

Have things changed ?
Or this change U feel , is it an illusion ??


PS :: this peice sounds quite incomplete to me .. but at times certain things look gud if they r left .... incomplete. And may be by doing so .. i got something to ponder upon .

10 Comments:

Blogger R said...

ME FIRST!

never knew that you could express stuff soo well. lagey raho!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

it's very good. do not even try to complete it. it hs the actual ingredient that completion demans, a thought provoking nature.

10:56 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ rohit :: are age age dekho hota hai kya ;) .

@ phoenix :: JO hukum !!

@ desperado :: dhnayawad .

10:55 AM  
Blogger johney said...

A well written peice worthy of the best esteem.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Mahdi said...

very nice piece.
life is incomplete,so dont worry abt that.

11:54 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ johney : thnkx.

@ ms : thkx a lot for droppin by .

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sanjeev said...

good work mate... impressive

1:49 PM  
Blogger milo said...

life is all about changes!!
smtimes we dont evn realise hw easily we adapt these changes widout givin it a thought .. n smtimes situations n ppl kp changin rite in frnt of us n we remain still..feelin stagnant..
life wont b complete widout d incompletion!!i guess like this it keeps us goin:-)

9:18 AM  
Blogger xtremely_insane said...

hey its alright,sometimes u long for imperfection :)

11:16 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ explications : thkx mate.

@ milo : wow quite a thing written out there .. someones being philosophical haan .... kyun bhai !! :D

@ xteremely_insane : yups .. but it doesnt hurt if its sometimes .. but thts not d case here .. its been almost always :( . newyzz whr hav u been ?????

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home