Saturday, February 11, 2006

dont go ... plz ..




Please ..

I wont Hurt you
I promise I wont play
I would be an object
Passive & all attractive !!

You wont get bored
All i need is time
All i want is love
All i can give is me !!

You dont have to confront
You dont have to drink my tears
All i want is some cosset
All i wish for is a hand to hold !!

Please ... please dont go ......

I wont buzz you with problems
I aint asking for solutions
All i want is a support
All I want is a belief ....

you have reasons to go .. plz .. find reasons to stay ...

I have procrastinated long ...
Wont hibernate any more
I cannot die for you
But surely I can bleed !!

plz ... plz dont go ..

Theres nothing more than you & me
Theres nothing more I want
Theres nothing more I can allow
Theres nothing more ...... just us ...

plz ... dont go away ...

Is my vision fading
Or is it you moving far
I cant see any more
I dont wish to ...

Theres nothing more ... nothing more ... nothing more than

darkness .....

plz ... plz ... be my lite .....
dont go ...

PS :: Jst wrote this poem as if i was a broken heart .. which m not presently ... but it made me understood who one cud feel .. and i guess it might be jst .00001 % of it ..

3 Comments:

Blogger milo said...

hey!whosoevr it is pls dont leave like this, pls dont go...try n stay a lil while..den decide:-)
anuj m by ur side..

5:47 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ shubbu : Hey thnkx for droppin by . Whts ur URL .. ur profile doesnt exist ???? newyz thnkx.

@ milo :: areee ... madam koi bhi nhin hai .. tht is why i alwyz write a PS after d post .. but i guess u dont really look at PS .. :p

And thnkx for being by my side :) .. are tum to kabhi nhin jaoogi na .. hehehe .. bas phir kya tension hai ;)

8:31 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

hmmm...with me around u cant even try to be a broken hearted...i'll keep tickling ur funny bone

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home