Friday, April 07, 2006

tear me apart .. come on .. jst do it ...



dont you stop ohh .. ohh dear
its normal, just another tear
tear me apart, be ruthless
dont you spare me .. dont you ohh dear ...

clutch my sentiments hard , let them choke
come on .. go on .. ohh dear, its a mere joke
crush my feelings , go on .. press your boot hard
pull me from all sides, puhlzz .. tear me apart

kill my thoughts, push them in a carton
i am naive , set me to fire , let me ablaze
let the tears catch fire, let them escape (as steam)
catch my breath .. make it harder to breathe .. ohh baby

fill the room with smoke baby, let nothing be seen
throw me chained in d ocean ,quick , m pretty keen
Its been quite a time my baby , let all be killed
It wont ever be the same baby , we wont ever be skilled ....

tear me apart baby , leave me to bits ...
Gather me up , dont throw me in the BIN ...


PS :: dontya run ur mind towards the naughty side .. its nothing abt tht .... try to understand d real meaning .

5 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Why dyu wanna get hurt so bad?? Are u in love or somethin kya...?!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Neha Sinha said...

good poem. ...so much thinking....
:-?

2:28 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

well all I see is a steamy session...lol just kidding ;-)

Seems like ur deeply in love Anuj??

Keshi.

10:09 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ mirage :: are jst some insane stuff .... nd m in love or not ... lol .. whn was i not in love .. i have alwyz been in love :D .

@ neha :: Einstein ?? ya i think tht was a bit too much :(

@ keshi :: i donno .. but u gals seem to have quite an insight .. i mean u all hav got some special powers to read behind the lones ... i wonder how do u ppl manage tht .... newyz howz u buddy ??

3:50 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

:) most gals t geniuses lol!

Im good ta and hows u?

Keshi.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home