Sunday, March 26, 2006

plzz dont be scared .

Ahhh !! I have been having a great time since last few months. Jst because I have been roaming around a lot. No studies .. total fun. Sometimes on humourous dinners ( i mean lotsa laughter & eating ) wid friends .. and thn visiting places nearby. From temples in Mathura to TAj in agra. From waterfall in Sultangarh to NAtional Park in shivpuri . But than again after 10 hrs of fun, laughter & involvement .. u gotta get back to urselves .. to ur own self .. which ultimately sucks .. cause it asks u .. it says u hav had enough fun .. u dont deserve so gud so noe is the time to enter the cave of darkness . I guess life is a sine curve ( for those who hate sine .. it cud be cos as well ) .

Well a good thing about ORKUT is , now a lot of my school mates whom i wasnt in contact wid r joining the party. Jst few days back found one of my friends. SHe left the school in class 8 th , though i used to see her during my JEE preps but thn as i hav always been .. I hardly talked to her. ANd damn to my utter surprise .. this is wht she wrote ..

actually till class 8th u were very reservd nd truly speaking i was afraid of u. bt know i think u r changed.

for a moment it felt d same as the MONSTER's INC. monster wud hav felt .. scared tht lil cute kid wid no intensions for d same. :(
hahahaha ...... i mean damn dude. well no hard feelings though. SHes not to be blamed. Its all abt me , d way I have been :D .ITs a bit embarassing though :p .

Hey I am scary
THank god I never teased the mirror
THings around me are so gloomy
Phew, never tried to figure it out .

standing by the roadside
With familiar faces passing me by
I dont talk, my downside
Figure out, I am quite SHY

11 Comments:

Blogger desperado said...

tere jaise pyaare golu molu bacche ko dekh ke kaun darega yaar..;)

bas kabhi kabhi teri satak jaati hai..haan tab to thoda darawana ho jaata hai
aur gadhe aajkal zyada hi satakne lagi hai :)

9:20 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ dhruv :: abe nhin be .. kal to main aise hi chup tha ..... tum log vaise hi itna jyada ghatiya ga rahe the .. i didnt wantd to add up & make it worse . vaise maine ek ek gana suna & poore maje liye be .....

kya mast mast gane gaye the yaar ... sare porane wale ache gane phir se yaad dila diye ....

aur sale kal national park main to itna acha laga tha na .. mujhe to aisi hi jgh pasand ati hain .. discovery & NGC u see :D . and sry if i spoiled ur fun .. ye sab to hota rehta hai dear .. bas kabhi koi mast to koi gadha :p .

10:53 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

aww ur a shy guy? I used to know a guy back in school days that I was scared of too..lol...only cos he never spoke much and was very serious-looking...but later on he turned out to be really nice and such a good guy..he too told me that he was quite shy earlier..someone's got to break the ice...and it was me :)

Keshi.

5:34 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ keshi : hehehe .. hope d ice has already been hit .. or it breaks soon .. well i mst admit though tht m not tht shy now :D . and reading ur post i got tht .. tht ur an ice breaker:p ..... a voracious chatter .

8:42 PM  
Blogger Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Anuj,
Yaar mujhe bhi apne saath lele yaar. I havent been out for a long time.Whole day I sit at home doing nothing.These days my father has come to stay with me in Delhi...one more big reason to stay out of home.....

Enjoy your life buddy...guyz like you know how to LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE.

11:45 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

haan haan janta ho tu aur tera discovery...jaanwaron aur nature se bahut pyaar hai tujhe..kyon na ho tere parivaar ke log hain...hehe ;)

chal mast rah

9:18 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

~~Keshi breaks some ice from the ice tray...

;-)
Keshi.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

nopes i am not scared of u
:D

9:46 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ abhishek :: dude, ur in delhi & u temme tht ur not having fun. come on . I mean i hav been there for 2.5 mnths & its quite a place to be in. u jst gotta move out ;) . and next time .. sure will get to u if i move out sometime.

@ keshi :: Ice trays r small & easy .. i thght u were like those big contractors .. breaking those big huge sealings of ICE :p .... may be u hav it in u .. but either ur hiding it or ur situation is same as tht of lord hanuman .. someone1 needs to light up tht lamp inside ;) . i knw quite little of u though .

@ phoenix :: thank god . or is it like tht u arent scared of anybdy actually .. thus m not an exception :( . d day u see tht stare frm my side .. u will be terrified, horrified , petrified ... muhahahahah :D .

10:35 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

**someone1 needs to light up tht lamp inside

so sweet :) I think u just did..hehehe...


Keshi.

7:01 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ keshi :: d pleasure is all mine though . now tht u have got this sweet news out u gotta get me some anti ( against ANTS :D ) stuff . bachao ... bachao ......

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home