Thursday, June 08, 2006

intricaciesof life

The wish to stop time has never been stronger. I wish if i dont have to grow any older. Its not abt being scared of ur responsibilites or fearing the future .. its not abt running from the challenges of life nd nor it is about leaving the cosset world & facing the hard one out there .... its all abt individuality .. its all abt the person I am nd the person i am turning into as i grow.

I am sure none of us is as innocent & truthful as we used to be when we were kids ( talking abt innocent kids ofcourse :D ) .. not even to others nor to ourselves. And its not even about being what you were cause change is inevitable .. but is this change for the better or has the degradation started .. i mean 20 yrs i have been nurtured enough .. nd now m supposed to pay .. not strange though .. life is a not a bed of roses its a balance, though its alwayz hard to strike that balance thats why we stumble evry point of our life .. dont we ??

I cannot ask questions as I used to when i was young enough not to let my mind rule over my heart . I cannot ask someone ' Did you miss me' .. why ?? cause as i have grown so has my ego .. nd i can tell u its such a shit that u can hardly escape .. it wont evr let you know that its ruling you . We live in a society .. nd its but natural to get influenced .. nd its an egoistic society ..

Why should i be the one to initiate ??
Why should i say that ??
Why should i call first .. it wasnt my mistake ( though it was none's mistake .. it were the circumstances )
why should i express ....
why should i even speak out .. I will live with the pain ( nd i bet people really love it .. they will cry & yell .. bt at the end of the day .. they r the one who wished for it .. )

And as you move on you get more & more confused .. nd its none's fault .. ur the cause of our own confusion, cause you let this happen to yourselves .. and if its not true than why did man decided to get settled at a place rather than roaming around. The more you wander, the more you stray .. the more confusing it is . If i have been to 10 places & someone asks me 'Whts the most beautiful place in the world' .. wont i be confused !!

Shit !! now i got confused what to write further ..

But i must say that all these problems r simple & the solutions r simpler .. its all about accepting the solution.
If I dont accept the solution, neither i wish to deny it .... m bound to be hell confused as I am ..

I dont wish you near me .. neither i wanna let you go
I am still a confused man .. will i always be so ??
Life has never been lonlier .. its never been so testing
Will i start my walk .. or continue believing in resting !!


Ahh !! intricacies of life .. its such a pain in d ass .

PS :: :D :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

nice post Anuj...yes we will never again be innocent and pure like we were in our childhood..thats a fact of life that we cant change. The more we know, the more cluttered we become...and the more we grow, the more lonelier we feel. This is cos man is unable to handle too many pressures...thats why I always think that ppl should stop aiming too high and be happy with whatever they have..

tc n have a great wknd!
Keshi.

9:32 PM  
Blogger desperado said...

childhood gone...then we wanted to all grown up....now we all want to be kids again

Life at present pretty much sucks for me...as for it being a pain in d ass...thts why i dont try to alter the way things are flowin...all d pain comes when u try to alter the course of life...like i realised when i attended the bloody DACA lecture yesterday morning..some things are better left untouched n unchanged missing DACA lectures included

1:22 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ keshi :: yups yups yups .... umm .. yups ..

na na na .. one shudnt stop aiming high .. one shud aim high & work accordingly bt shudnt expect d best out of it .... think max .. dream max .. work maxx ( nt tru in my case ) .. live max .. bt expect lil :)

nd u knw being happy in whtevr u hav is a gud thing .. bt continuing it for long makes it boring .. life needs a new challenge evytime to make it interesting .. theres no point sitting down & relaxing . nd u knw philosophy is such a shit .. evry damn statement has a counter to itself :O ..

TC

1:34 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ dhruv :: yups its a vicious circle .. we humans r hardly satisfied ..

@ rachna :: hi & welcome. Nd thnkx .. hope u liked reading it . its quite confusing though :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

I think ur right :)

Keshi.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home