Monday, September 11, 2006

how ironic ..



She was quitely sitting in d corner
enjoying her coffee, happy go nature
Suddenly I drag her, pull her in to these situations
the coffee is spilled now, the cup is former

How Ironic it is
I am mumbbling, you are quiet
How stupid it is
I dont stop, you dont react

she just smiles, to reduce my pain
Its hard, hard to make u understand
I still walk alone, that same lane
Insane as this is , Insane as I am

How Ironic this is
I am strange, you are helpless
How stupid this is
I am still strange, ur still helpless

I've been hanging by the moment too long
Have been weak, just gotta be strong
releave you of the helplessness, pull u out
no more situations, no more shouts

How Ironic it seems
I should cut down, yet I will stay
However stupid it sounds
I wont run away, I wont change ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home