Sunday, September 17, 2006

slept ... ( while writing )

I lie down on d bed, nd I miss you
Try to find you, lost in my own memoirs
I stood up, look arnd, you are nowhere
I jst lie down again. *SIGH*, thts not fair

the clouds come along, nd roar aloud
the dream is broken, again, m lost in the crowd
But i feel, you will come running from the back
hold my hand, guide me, nd let me out of this crack

I wont speak a word, will jst go our way
to a place whr we'll talk, laugh nd play
the clouds wud roar again, you wont be scared
cause u already knw, theres someone who cares :D

jst savour these dreams, choose the pick-up lines
I'll mummble,stumble .. d stupid talks, d stupid crimes
you are sitting in d corner again, enjoying ur coffee
I wont drag now, wont pull, we'll jst enjoy our time

2 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

nice...like always...

2:21 AM  
Blogger milo said...

ahan.. gud to fin sm nice lines again.. dat too wen m cmng after sooo long.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home