Saturday, January 20, 2007

CUT




hi everyone,

Sry, I have been a little wayward these dayss .. because of no reasons at all but a lot of strings attached. I have been changing over time nd may not for the good. Done a lot of things .. especially not being myself nd being what I really never wanted to be. Getting in to things which I never confirmed of. But newyz .. its like whats done is done .. nd let it be the way it is.

Since few days I have been browsing MYSPACE (hhtp://www.myspace.com ) .. nd yesterday I came across the profile of a girl who's like very sad nd all .. nd in the awe of pain she cuts herself. And there are a hell lot of people who do that. And then I found this song CUT by PLUMB.

Would you ever wonder bringing a knife next to your nerves .. nd the idea of leaving scars on your own body .. nd for wat .. just to bleed urself to some more pain. There's so much pain in this world .. so much .. and little love nd yet we run after it, just to find it. How Ironic !!

But I guess at one or the other point in life we (atleast I) feel like leaving this sinful place, but then at times this place seems so beautiful that you wish the moments could stop. Is it possible that we could live a perfect life .. a life of no guilt or shame. The questions .. Why am I doing this? Why did I do that? Am I this guy that I am pretending to be? Am this bad? Is this me? Is this the way I used to be? Shoud I quit? .. really haunt me at times .. but then you have to deal with your own deeds.

Well I donno why did I came here to cribb .. writing pointlessly .. not frustrated but ya a lot of thoughts .. and its like I wish there's was a way I could undo the done and start off afresh. Only if it was possible.

Well there are certain good things happening as well .. my life's not hell (though it might sound like), but presently I have been quite happy with the way things have turned out. But whatever hapiness there is .. life sucks big time .. lolz.

Well time to end the pointless self accussing words .. I will never be the same again ;)

Anuj .

CUT ~ Plumb

I'm not a stranger
No I am yours
With crippled anger
And tears that still drip sore

A fragile flame aged
Is misery
And when our hearts meet
I know you see

I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I find it when
I am cut

I may seem crazy
Or painfully shy
And these scars wouldn't be so hidden
If you would just look me in the eye
I feel alone here and cold here
Though I don't want to die
But the only anesthetic that makes me feel anything kills inside

I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I find it when
I am cut
Pain
I am not alone
I am not alone

I'm not a stranger
No I am yours
With crippled anger
And tears that still drip sore

But I do not want to be afraid
I do not want to die inside just to breathe in
I'm tired of feeling so numb
Relief exists I found it when
I was cut

PS :: rOck oN \o/

10 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Gosh its awful...can't imagine anyone putting themselves thru so much torture... i truly believe such ppl are cowards, who live in the illusion of pain. that girl needs help... hope u gave her some moral support...

10:19 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@megz :

hey ..
well she was nt some indian .. nd u cannot send ppl messgs thr without adding thm .. nt like orkut .. so cudnt do tht ..

nd she was like sad of some lost lover or somthng .. so i thght wht wud a hopeless romantic tell her newy .. so ... i got numb too ;)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

CUT is how I feel right now.

Keshi.

7:26 PM  
Blogger [a} said...

cutters lose hope.

and they should look around at their blessings more.

i feel sorry for such people, like i feel sorry for anorexics, but i can't wrap my mind around their perspectives.

my life's been beyond bad, beyond horrible, more than once, but i always managed. it's really difficult thinking about it--you just need to keep some sort of hope and courage alive in you.

i've survived and conquered really impossible, desperate moments without ever resorting to cutting or w/ever.

gosh, this comment's long but it's a topic i feel v. strongly about.

thanks for visiting my blog, by the way.

11:50 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ Keshi :: You shouldn't. Actually, I feel you are made to go through such things so that u can build upon ur strength nd courage .. cause tomorrow might throw a problem more severe ( though I wish it does not ;) )

so .. jst take ur time dear .. relax .. nd handle it well .. u got lovely frndz all arnd d globe :P

@ aasma : thnkx for visiting my blog. I particularly liked u poems .. nd moreover this pic .. its so .. calm nd composed .. very determined .. nd lots hidden beneath .. hehe .. pictures speak a lot ..

'The miniscule power
Of a broken moment
Seems mighty to the small.'

Amazing ..

nd i guess ppl r weak .. nd some are so weak that thy find no better way than this .. i feel thy shud rather write .. nd scream through their words .. bleed through the poems .. may be the words wud lessen their pain ..

May God bless All !!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

yup..but I feel CUT right now and its ok...cos I know I'll be ok later on :) HUGGGGGGGGZ n ty!

Keshi.

5:26 PM  
Blogger R said...

Its just DUMB to do something like that to yourself. No matter what happens, to resort to something of this sort is sheer stupidity. Jeez, even the thought is SO uninspiring.

3:31 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

how you can you be the same now....
...not every asshole like you goes on a world tour ;)

4:24 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

on a serious front...cutting yourself is quite a courageous thing to do...so i guess the girl needs to channel her courage n mind into better things...but how the heck can somebody cut themself up...as rohit said thts dumb

4:28 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ Keshi :: yups .. ur gonna be fine jst wid d niche of few moments .. few happy moments wid frndz nd ur offf to good mood ;) .. nd hope it contiinues ..

keep up d aussie spirit of winnin nd not going dwn .. whtevr may come .. drink beer nd make merry ( i jst said tht fr d heck of it .. hehe .. dnt touch beer .. :P )

tc.

@ rohit :: yups .. utterly stupid .. bt wht caught my mind was wht makes these ppl do tht .. i mean can sorrow be so tough on u tht you would like to tear urself apart nd try to trow it out of ur heart (though thts nt d best of ways .. bt still ) ,...

nd I though I had pain .. Huh !!

@ Dhruv :: Asshole .. who's goin on a world tour dammit :P .. u want sneakers rite :P .. or may b d NANO .. hehehe

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home