Thursday, September 28, 2006

orange



Drops fell down, steadily, like in rythm
On to the still grass, creating a mahem
I am rite underneath, getting drentched
Its a like a prayer heard, its like heaven

Hey gal, your my little orange
you took my hand, pulled me back to the grounds

Standing in the corner, engrossed with darnkness
you need no move, dont come in to light
I will reach out, I will enter darkness too
embrace you, wont it feel so rite ..

Hey gal, your my little orange
The one I savour, the one very adorable

( incomplete :D )

2 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Awwwwww thats sooo sweeeet!! :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

hehe .. Thats wht makes u gals so pretty .. moreover adorable

to u guyz .. silly and stupid words sound sweet :D

well .. we do mean it sometimes .. though ..
hey .. aint ORANGE a sweet word ( I am damn serious on this one .. not joking .. nt a bit .. ) ..

I mean it just sounds .. so .... donno .. bt its nice .. :)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home