Sunday, February 18, 2007

dark side




Move away YOU, no better than a pile of shit
I know you want to take me over
tear me up all apart, turn me to you
And you know, I would let it do

you scream inside me, a pain pretended
you cry rains within, to flood away my emotions
you ruin thyself, to prepare me for this filth
I wouldn't know you well, but you do exist

By the way, Who are you ..
MY darker side, isnt it?
I love that bright light up above
But you will pull me in to dark ..
M all black already ..

you raped me already of my own self
take every bit of me, I will stand this ground
I cant fight you nemore
You are the 'Bloddy' part of Me !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mirage said...

Wohoho...I wonder what Anuj's dark side is like!? ;)

Just kiddin! Gr8 poem... bt sometimes the 'dark side' is more comfortable to be in...

10:18 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

yups . it is ..
but wat abt d uncomfortable guilt ??

9:33 PM  
Blogger My Unfinished Life said...

we all go through this sometime...letting in to our dark side...and when we are again in the bright light..we cringe at the thought that we did do deep down in the filth...but.....sometimes one needs to be there to understand the importance of bright light....

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home