Friday, February 02, 2007




you will never know what I wanted
Cause I wont let you ever know
you figure out the dummy desires
Cause I will pose them to be

you will consider me to be rude
Cause I will be the guy who ignores
Friends would say that I am lucky
Cause I will hide the sores

I will never be forgotten .. Is it?
I will fade away for the better
Cause darkness would engross my being
Cause, to you I would be unseen

I would be lost in some memoirs
like songs you heard in past
I would pass away in smoke
like ash, I would fall down nd break ..

6 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

you write so well,
nice poem.

6:41 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ princess :: Thank you again .. ur highness :P

7:38 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

wow just too good!

Keshi.

5:34 PM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ keshi : Thankx MATE :P

3:22 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

"I would pass away in smoke"
.....thts wht happens when kids like u smoke a lot :P....hehe..just kidding..

i just can say this...BRILLIANT...but write something on love too explicitly also..i miss d hopeless romantic on d blog :)

6:43 AM  
Blogger radiohead said...

@ desperado : dude this was one of those hopeless moments divulged in to words .. so hopeless is still thr .. ya not so romantic .. ;)

as per my personal preferences ..

I loved d second line d most :

" Like Ash, I would fall down and break" ..

I mean almost all d time we give tht shit importance to smoke .. jst bcause it rises above our eyes nd moreover cause it has tht power to escape .. think of d pitiful ash .. all it can do it fall down .. shatter in to peices nd moreover being crisped by a no of feet .. thts so touching .. isnt it ??

:)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home